Gotham good enough?
I know it's in alpa, at least I think, but is anyone running Gotham nightlies on a daily basis. I'm really itching to try the 3D support.

EDIT well I installed it and my 3D MKV movies play just like they always did and the I is in 2d. I thought the big thing was that the us would be in 3d and there would be an osd control to enable or disable 3D.
Server: Synology Diskstation 1511+ with 8x WD Red NAS 3TB drives, DSM 5.2
Main HTPC: Home Built i3, 8GB RAM, Corsair 128GB SSD, nVidia 630GTX, Harmony Home Control, Pioneer VSX-53, Panasonic VT30 65" 3D TV, Windows 10, Isengard
Bedroom HTPC: Zotac-ID 41 8GB RAM, 128GB SSD, Rii micro keyboard remote, Samsung HW-E550, Sony 32" Google TV, OpenElec 6.0 beta 4
Well, my movies would only play movies for 5 minutes so I installed Frodo over Gotham and copied back over my user data folder. I got messages that skins that are Forodo skins were broken. Should I just unistall XBMC and reinstall it?
Main HTPC: Home Built i3, 8GB RAM, Corsair 128GB SSD, nVidia 630GTX, Harmony Home Control, Pioneer VSX-53, Panasonic VT30 65" 3D TV, Windows 10, Isengard
Bedroom HTPC: Zotac-ID 41 8GB RAM, 128GB SSD, Rii micro keyboard remote, Samsung HW-E550, Sony 32" Google TV, OpenElec 6.0 beta 4
you need to replace the user folder when you go back. just copy "over" might not work.
If you have problems please read this before posting

Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

"Well Im gonna download the code and look at it a bit but I'm certainly not a really good C/C++ programer but I'd help as much as I can, I mostly write in C#."
Yeah I did copy it cover. Maybe I should delete it and copy it back.
(2013-11-09, 03:19)patseguin Wrote: I know it's in alpa, at least I think, but is anyone running Gotham nightlies on a daily basis. I'm really itching to try the 3D support.

EDIT well I installed it and my 3D MKV movies play just like they always did and the I is in 2d. I thought the big thing was that the us would be in 3d and there would be an osd control to enable or disable 3D.

What format are your 3d movies in? If they are mvc they still won't work in gotham.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Gotham good enough?0