• 96(current)
Release gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on
(2017-08-31, 19:01)dmdsoftware Wrote:
(2017-08-31, 18:42)maxifullmedia Wrote: gdrive transcode 720p and 1080p Not working
Only work 320p and original
I download and install the las version in GiTHUB

New install? was it working for you prior?

log?

I played a video yesterday at 720p ok.

Kodi Version Krypton 7.4
Type Install PORTABLE
And yes it's an update of gdrive addon actually in GITHUB now [/code][/quote]

Log
(The last try to play transcode 1080p)

@Karellen- Log removed. Use Pastebin
Please when you could check your cloudstream addon forum post
Thanks!!!
By new install, I mean have you used this device before to play 720p streams from the plugin.
(2017-08-31, 19:23)dmdsoftware Wrote: By new install, I mean have you used this device before to play 720p streams from the plugin.

Yes I used but i don't remember if was with this version or another. But the device is a PC windows
Not android or other kind
And I can reproduce the videos transcoded directrly from gdrive web page. The videos work but not with kodi
(2017-08-31, 19:30)maxifullmedia Wrote:
(2017-08-31, 19:23)dmdsoftware Wrote: By new install, I mean have you used this device before to play 720p streams from the plugin.

Yes I used but i don't remember if was with this version or another. But the device is a PC windows
And I can reproduce the videos transcoded directrly from gdrive web page. The videos work but not with kodi

I try recently using web and i have the same problem maybe the problem is google for this resolutions
Google photos work fine but drive hangs sometimes when I enter full screen
I Can confirm that transcode 1080p and 720p not working for me
Kodi 7.4 Krypton
log file

https://pastebin.com/embed_iframe/s11FutAa
Quote:2. Gdrive monitors a movie folder and TV folder within Google Drive, scouting for changes. When a new movie/TV show is uploaded, gdrive automatically creates a STRM file and also updates the local Kodi library.
Any idea when this will be implemented. It's the reason I never continued to use Gdrive for Kodi.
Though I'd have another look at the addon after a year or so thinking it would have been added but alas no. I would have thought this would be top priority for any media watcher so they can see if there's anything new to watch without manually look or having to activate the strm option each time.

I see 'automatic strm creation' in the settigngs but that doesn't seem to be doing anyhting.
I tried downloading the latest version, but I am getting an error 404 on that one. The others work fine. Anything you can do about it?
(2017-09-06, 17:24)Petoodle Wrote: I tried downloading the latest version, but I am getting an error 404 on that one. The others work fine. Anything you can do about it?

Which version? Testing or non-testing?
(2017-09-06, 19:16)dmdsoftware Wrote:
(2017-09-06, 17:24)Petoodle Wrote: I tried downloading the latest version, but I am getting an error 404 on that one. The others work fine. Anything you can do about it?

Sorry, it does not show the change I made in the post subject where I inserted the name while posting. I'm new to the forum. I believe it's the non testing since it's stable. I get an error 404 if I try to download the zip.
LATEST (latest stable) [v0.8.37]
http://dmdsoftware.net/repository.ddurdl...0.8.37.zip
(2017-09-06, 22:57)Petoodle Wrote:
(2017-09-06, 19:16)dmdsoftware Wrote:

Sorry, it does not show the change I made in the post subject where I inserted the name while posting. I'm new to the forum. I believe it's the non testing since it's stable. I get an error 404 if I try to download the zip.
LATEST (latest stable) [v0.8.37]
http://dmdsoftware.net/repository.ddurdl...0.8.37.zip

Try:

http://dmdsoftware.net/repository.ddurdl...0.8.52.zip

Also, you can always get the most up-to-date version or auto-update by installing the repository mentioned in the first post.
(2017-08-31, 19:30)maxifullmedia Wrote:

The transcode 720p streams I tested with right now are working fine for me on KODI 17.1
Hello, can I add my google drive folder with films to kodi media source? Thx for answer
Hi,

i am using this great addon for some days now and i am really impressed.
Though i have a little Problem with a Team Drive.
Is it possible to display and access the content of a Team Drive ? The content of 'My Drive' is visible and accessible but the 'Team Drives' isn't shown.
It would be great if this could be possible. I am sorry if this topic was discussed earlier, but i couldn't find information regarding 'Team Drives'.
(2017-09-09, 23:24)klesk Wrote: Hi,

i am using this great addon for some days now and i am really impressed.
Though i have a little Problem with a Team Drive.
Is it possible to display and access the content of a Team Drive ? The content of 'My Drive' is visible and accessible but the 'Team Drives' isn't shown.
It would be great if this could be possible. I am sorry if this topic was discussed earlier, but i couldn't find information regarding 'Team Drives'.

Team Drives are new, but I intend on adding support very soon. I've been creating them in my accounts for purposes of testing them.
  • 96(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on12