• 75(current)
Release gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on
sent pm
a more general question about the strm files:
While digging around for a solution I noticed that I can change or even remove the
&title=...
part from the link in the strm file.
So I'm just wondering why it is being stored if it's not necessary?

Similar question for the username part: I can enter whatever I like here and playback works fine.

That's just a general question and has nothing to do with my problem :-)
(2016-11-17, 18:10)horstepipe Wrote: a more general question about the strm files:
While digging around for a solution I noticed that I can change or even remove the
&title=...

Similar question for the username part: I can enter whatever I like here and playback works fine.

It's need for closed caption searching on playback. I need to know the title of file played back so I can search for closed captions in the account with the same name.
(2016-11-16, 17:09)SEIKT Wrote:
(2016-11-16, 16:20)dmdsoftware Wrote:
(2016-11-16, 00:54)SEIKT Wrote: Yeah. The menu prompts when I play a media file through your add-on but won't display when playing a media file via STRM.

I can popup with a similar dialog like the stream quality selection. The little context menu type popup is not accessible for plugins (it's not an available input type).

If you can create a selection menu, like the stream quality one, that provides resume/play from the start options.... then that would be brilliant.

Added a pop-up in 0.8.30 for resuming.
(2016-11-18, 04:44)dmdsoftware Wrote:
(2016-11-17, 18:10)horstepipe Wrote: a more general question about the strm files:
&title=...

It's need for closed caption searching on playback. I need to know the title of file played back so I can search for closed captions in the account with the same name.

Thanks
But embedded srt subtitles don't work, right?
I'm having a lot of movies with srt subtitles muxed into the mkv file, but google doesn't seem to recognize them.
(2016-11-18, 04:45)dmdsoftware Wrote:
(2016-11-16, 17:09)SEIKT Wrote:
(2016-11-16, 16:20)dmdsoftware Wrote: I can popup with a similar dialog like the stream quality selection. The little context menu type popup is not accessible for plugins (it's not an available input type).

If you can create a selection menu, like the stream quality one, that provides resume/play from the start options.... then that would be brilliant.

Added a pop-up in 0.8.30 for resuming.

Champion. Thanks. Will take it for a test drive.
Just want to point out that this value in the settings.xml file located in \addon_data\plugin.video.gdrive:

<setting id="gdrive1_spreadsheet" value="https://spreadsheets.google.com/feeds/list/1bCaOTHGFHJfyYhhgQLmkGjB0wTbyafjr0/od6/private/full" />

doesn't change/update when a new name for a spreadsheet is assigned so the addon will continue to write to the old spreadsheet unless you manually change the value.
(2016-11-19, 07:29)SEIKT Wrote: Just want to point out that this value in the settings.xml file located in \addon_data\plugin.video.gdrive:

<setting id="gdrive1_spreadsheet" value="https://spreadsheets.google.com/feeds/list/1bCaOTHGFHJfyYhhgQLmkGjB0wTbyafjr0/od6/private/full" />

doesn't change/update when a new name for a spreadsheet is assigned so the addon will continue to write to the old spreadsheet unless you manually change the value.

right you are. Added it so I don't forget. https://github.com/ddurdle/GDrive-for-KODI/issues/103
(2016-11-13, 15:45)dmdsoftware Wrote:
(2016-11-13, 09:42)Nimious Wrote: I'm trying to look at photos from my drive but they're all black when being shown in the picture. Any idea why that's happening?

Which version of the plugin?

I have your repository installed so I assume the latest one. It says 0.8.29.

I checked again and it's just a black screen whenever I select a picture from GDrive. Nothing works as the Jpg and PNGs are just black screens.
(2016-11-20, 16:53)Nimious Wrote:
(2016-11-13, 15:45)dmdsoftware Wrote:
(2016-11-13, 09:42)Nimious Wrote: I'm trying to look at photos from my drive but they're all black when being shown in the picture. Any idea why that's happening?

Which version of the plugin?

I checked again and it's just a black screen whenever I select a picture from GDrive. Nothing works as the Jpg and PNGs are just black screens.

Is this from Video Addons or Pictures Addons?
(2016-11-20, 16:58)dmdsoftware Wrote:
(2016-11-20, 16:53)Nimious Wrote:
(2016-11-13, 15:45)dmdsoftware Wrote: Which version of the plugin?

Picture addons though I've tried tinkering with it and just setting view everything in folder on Video and Picture addon to the same result.

On my phone it's the same thing. Videos work fine but pictures are just black.
(2016-11-20, 20:06)Nimious Wrote:
(2016-11-20, 16:58)dmdsoftware Wrote:
(2016-11-20, 16:53)Nimious Wrote: I have your repository installed so I assume the latest one. It says 0.8.29.

Picture addons though I've tried tinkering with it and just setting view everything in folder on Video and Picture addon to the same result.

On my phone it's the same thing. Videos work fine but pictures are just black.

I just tried a bunch of photos in Pictures plugin and it is working for for me, slideshow or viewing 1 picture.

I will need a version # of KODI + log file.
I put some more information about the apostrophe error here:
https://github.com/ddurdle/GDrive-for-KODI/issues/101

Regards
(2016-11-26, 15:02)horstepipe Wrote: I put some more information about the apostrophe error here:
https://github.com/ddurdle/GDrive-for-KODI/issues/101

Regards

ok, thx
Kodi 16.1 Windows 10
Gdrive 0.8.29

Im having a problem with strm creation it seems to be duplicating my folder structure twice so i end up with 2 copies of every tv show and movie within kodi once i scan them in.
For example
C:\Gdrive\TV\Arrow\Season 1\Arrow.S01E01.strm
C:\Gdrive\TV\Arrow\Season 1\\Music
C:\Gdrive\TV\Arrow\Season 1\Movies
C:\Gdrive\TV\Arrow\Season 1\TV
C:\Gdrive\TV\Arrow\Season 1\TV\Arrow\Season 1\Arrow.S01E01.strm

Im not sure if im doing something wrong or if this is a bug
  • 75(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on12