<buffermode>0</buffermode>
<memorysize>139460608</memorysize>
<readfactor>20</readfactor>
</cache>
<network> <curlclienttimeout>10</curlclienttimeout> </network>

</advancedsettings>
And for good measure here is a Matrix version

https://github.com/JDRIVO/gDrive/tree/Testing-Matrix
(2020-12-13, 03:00)SEIKT Wrote: For anyone using this plugin to stream media with ddurdle's encryption, I have updated the plugin to be compatible with Kodi 19 and added new features. There's also a branch for Kodi 18.

https://github.com/JDRIVO/GDrive-for-KODI

Improvements:

1. Ability to add media flags to movies and episodes in their respective libraries
2. Resume support now functional for encrypted files
3. Watch status marking now functional featuring separate control of movie and episode watch status'

For media flags to be added the format of a STRM file must resemble the following:

python:
plugin://plugin.video.gdrive/?mode=video&encfs=True&title=Ted (2012)&video_codec=h264&video_width=1920&video_height=1040&video_duration=6282.326000&aspect_ratio=1.84615384615&audio_codec=dts&audio_channels=6&filename=5DfVdkGdGvpGdWgJm

This is awesome, using rclone and ffprobe to get the mediainfo is genious Smile
In case you don't know Kodi can import mediainfo for any strm file from a relevant nfo file.
So instead of building big plugin urls you could use nfo files for that.

An example
mymovie.nfo for mymovie.strm
Kodi while scraping the strm file will import the mediainfo from the nfo file of it.

Code:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>
<movie>
  <fileinfo>
    <streamdetails>
      <video>
        <codec>h264</codec>
        <micodec>h264</micodec>
        <bitrate>864000</bitrate>
        <width>1280</width>
        <height>544</height>
        <aspect>2.353</aspect>
        <aspectratio>2.353</aspectratio>
        <framerate>23.976</framerate>
        <scantype>progressive</scantype>
        <default>True</default>
        <forced>False</forced>
        <duration>124</duration>
        <durationinseconds>7484</durationinseconds>
      </video>
      <audio>
        <codec>aac</codec>
        <micodec>aac</micodec>
        <language>en</language>
        <channels>2</channels>
        <samplingrate>48000</samplingrate>
        <default>True</default>
        <forced>False</forced>
      </audio>
      <subtitle>
        <codec>subrip</codec>
        <micodec>subrip</micodec>
        <language>en</language>
        <default>True</default>
        <forced>False</forced>
      </subtitle>
    </streamdetails>
  </fileinfo>
</movie>
Interesting, didn't know cheers. Personally, I prefer less clutter in my folders Tongue. In case the addons collection of media data from STRMs causes interference with Kodi and its handling of NFOs, it can be disabled. The addon, when generating STRMs, will also scan the filename for any relevant media information . So for example, a movie named "The.Emoji.Movie.2017.BluRay.1080p.DTS.HD-MA.5.1.x264.dxva-XX.mkv", the addon will detect the audio channels as 5.1, audio codec as DTS and video codec as x264 and feed that info to the video library. It will also collect the resolution and duration of the vid from Google. And if you are a connoisseur of original movie titles, the addon will cleanup the title and reference TMDB for a sparkling clean movie title.
@John.en - your posts have been merged into the GDrive support thread (this one).

The hardware section is not the appropriate place for them. You can find them above and at the end of the previous page.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Not the right google drive addon but @John.en if you're feeling brave, try out my version of this addon. Would be interesting to know your mileage.
thanks for the feedback man Smile 
would you send me the link, please
Here it is boss

https://github.com/JDRIVO/gDrive/archive...Matrix.zip
(2022-01-16, 08:48)SEIKT Wrote: Interesting, didn't know cheers. Personally, I prefer less clutter in my folders Tongue. In case the addons collection of media data from STRMs causes interference with Kodi and its handling of NFOs, it can be disabled. The addon, when generating STRMs, will also scan the filename for any relevant media information . So for example, a movie named "The.Emoji.Movie.2017.BluRay.1080p.DTS.HD-MA.5.1.x264.dxva-XX.mkv", the addon will detect the audio channels as 5.1, audio codec as DTS and video codec as x264 and feed that info to the video library. It will also collect the resolution and duration of the vid from Google. And if you are a connoisseur of original movie titles, the addon will cleanup the title and reference TMDB for a sparkling clean movie title.
Thank you for the additional information of how it works, very interesting, I will definitely try it. Smile
I don't like clutter too.. But I love my nfo files because they include my own personal edits too that differ from TMDB, TVDB etc and I don't want them to get lost any time I re-scrape my library. So I will keep using them even if I remove the mediainfo from them and get it from the strms.
Fair enough. I can see the appeal.
Oops - sorry wrong thread.

Thanks @SEIKT  for your work!  I'll test Leia and Matrix shortly.

Cheers,
Ken
No worries. Fixed a few issues on the Matrix version. Will get around to updating Leia.
i just found the treat and now i have couple of questions:

if i uderstand correctly this addon also work with google drive encripted media?
if so how does this addon differ from the rclone addon?

Thank you
I am adding my Client ID Client secret. After entering it I get click to get your code to fill out the next form I get Authorization Error
Error 401: invalid_client
The OAuth client was not found.

How can I fix this ?
  • 121(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on12