Linux XBMC WIRELESS CONNECTIVITY ISSUE
I have a white xbmc box. It was programmed by my father and it worked when it was at his house but I got it home and go to connect it to the wireless network and I cant get the screen up where you choose the network you want. I got to system, internet access and where it says no connection I click, well try and nothing happens....... very frustrating and the time says 7:09pm 1969 lol there is also a light on the exclamation point on the front of the box, its the only one lit up

WHAT DO I DO [/php]
Welcome to the XBMC forums.

(2013-11-10, 05:06)mrfrustrstedlol Wrote: I have a white xbmc box.
XBMC is only software, so I'm assuming you bought a device from someone somewhere that was preinstalled, by them, with the XBMC application?
If so, what is the make and model of this device? Which version of XBMC is installed on it?
Quote:It was programmed by my father and it worked when it was at his house but I got it home and go to connect it to the wireless network and I cant get the screen up where you choose the network you want.
He entered the credentials for his home wireless network, so those don't work on your network. Maybe you can ask him or contact the vendor/manufacturer of that box to learn how to access their network setup utility. Network setup is handled by the operating system of the device (Android, Linux, iOS, Windows), not by an application such as XBMC.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC WIRELESS CONNECTIVITY ISSUE0