Release Corbett Report – Open Source Intelligence News Video Podcasts XBMC video Add-on
[Release] Corbett Report Video Podcasts XBMC video Add-on

I have written a video add-on for Corbett Report Video Podcasts which lists and plays all the latest reports from this show.

It's is fully working on XBMC pc version and OpenElec on the Raspberry PI.

Now released on github:-

Leia Addon

Matrix Addon

“ The Corbett Report – Open Source Intelligence News “

enjoy! Smile
Excellent add-on, really liking your work mate!
The Corbett Report Video Pod-casts Add-on is now in the official repo so the add-on can now be downloaded and updated from within XBMC.
Thanks for another excellent addon! Big Grin
The Corbett Report add-on is broken currently, due to enhancement to the website, but I have started working on a fix, so should be back very soon. Smile
Latest fixed version 0.0.5 is downloadable from the first post. Soon to be available from the official repo. Smile
Is anyone going to fix the CorbettReport.com Video Podcasts and Klagemauer TV for Kodi Matrix which I thoroughly regret upgrading to.

https://kodi.tv/addon-author/celadoor
(2021-04-17, 20:56)HeLioZ Wrote: Is anyone going to fix the CorbettReport.com Video Podcasts and Klagemauer TV for Kodi Matrix which I thoroughly regret upgrading to

I'd say that chance is pretty slim already, considering the 1st add-on and this forum thread is over 7 years old...
The CorbettReport.com Video Podcasts is  extremely good.

It deserves to be converted to kodi matrix.
(2021-11-10, 21:05)Lasar3 Wrote: The CorbettReport.com Video Podcasts is  extremely good.

It deserves to be converted to kodi matrix.

It is already in Matrix, the entire video podcast collection is on Lbry, just install the Lbry add from Matrix and search for the channel @corbettreport
Wink 
Updated for Matrix and included the Best of Corbettreport and fixed Leia addon downloads for both in the first post.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Corbett Report – Open Source Intelligence News Video Podcasts XBMC video Add-on1