• 15(current)
Official Add-On Website- issues and suggestions
It can take some time to Cache I believe
Congratulations to T1m for topping our add-on leaderboard recently

http://addons.kodi.tv/author/t1m/

36 Separate Add-ons!!
Does anyone know why the totals don't match the actual count of addons?

For instance T1m actually has 37 addons.
(2015-05-15, 18:01)ruuk Wrote: Does anyone know why the totals don't match the actual count of addons?

For instance T1m actually has 37 addons.

I think it has to do with the Fox News Addon having divingmule as the original author, I just keep the addon running so I'm listed as a secondary author. Thanks for fixing this, it's the easiest way for me to figure out what the latest version in the repo is when I've done updates on a bunch of addons.
Would it be possible to make more statistics like top downloaded? Maybe even staff picks?
Or is the current repo implementation to static for that?

And slightly offtopic show them in kodi itself?
Repo entries for Newest, Last updated, Top downloaded and Staff Picks would be really great. (at least thats what I think)
(2015-05-18, 01:25)Razze Wrote: Would it be possible to make more statistics like top downloaded? Maybe even staff picks?

Repo entries for Newest, Last updated, Top downloaded and Staff Picks would be really great. (at least thats what I think)

That was actually included in the 1st release of this frontend.

Unfortunately we had to turn off statistics for some performance reason I think.

It can be easily added back in when we have the data.
(2015-05-18, 09:44)zag Wrote:
(2015-05-18, 01:25)Razze Wrote: Would it be possible to make more statistics like top downloaded? Maybe even staff picks?

That was actually included in the 1st release of this frontend.

Unfortunately we had to turn off statistics for some performance reason I think.

It can be easily added back in when we have the data.

Which of my three questions are you refering to?
a) Top Downloaded
b) Staff picks
c) Implementation in Kodi
- download tracking via our mirrors is currently disabled due to huge performance issues with the tracking.
- staff picks would work, only need to be coded
- showing all this inside Kodi requires a lot of work on both, the add-on website and in Kodi itself, but that's something I'd also like to see happen
(2015-05-18, 12:17)da-anda Wrote: - download tracking via our mirrors is currently disabled due to huge performance issues with the tracking.
- staff picks would work, only need to be coded
- showing all this inside Kodi requires a lot of work on both, the add-on website and in Kodi itself, but that's something I'd also like to see happen

Well what would be the obvious way to start this off then?
Probably fixing the performance problem? If so, can you point me to some code and documentation/discussion of this problem?
Fixing the performance issue is sadly not possible because it is caused by the architectural design of the mirror redirector. (mirrorbrain)
We have an alternative mirror redirector (mirrorbits, written by videolan), but switching over is a big task.

We do over 70 million redirections per day to our mirrors, so you can imagine that we need the new system tuned for performance right from the start. Since no one has used the new redirector with loads this big this adds a biit of a challenge.

At the moment the problem is simply time based. The people with the best understanding of our redirector setup have the least time.
Well wouldn't adding a hook and throwing it into a queue system be an option?
Emit an event that basically says increase download counter by one for each datacenter and computing an overall every x hours?
So it would be cacheable, I don't see why we would need live stats.

(Keep in mind I don't know about this part of Kodi so I might be very very wrong. Pardon me.)
Hello, lo he instalado, pero no lo veo en add ons, instalado, algo he hecho mal??
Hi guys

Could you make a category for language add-ons

Since Kodi devs decided that you need internet connection to see Kodi in your language I want to download the add-on for my language for offline install

I saw in a video that it should be on the wiki, but I couldn't find anything

Can you help with this?

Thanks
HOW-TO:Install languages offline (wiki)
yes, category can be added. will do
  • 15(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Official Add-On Website- issues and suggestions4