Solved TV Shows | scrapes ok | doesn't show files
Hey,

I've been trying to fix this for the last few days without any luck. I'm running a Mac mini with external nas and frodo 12.2.

This isn't the usual tv shows scraping issue. The tvdb scrapper does its job just fine, but whenever I enter the tv shows area it doesn't list all the shows, only a select few. I know xbmc/tvdb has identified all shows as the summary count is correct e.g. Shows: 31 episodes: 1108. However, even for the shows it does display there isn't any files. To make thing even more confusing on some skins where it loads recent new content in the background (confluence) for quick navigation the files are visible. But, in all scenarios (inc diff skins), whenever I enter the tv shows area the files are not there.....

So, debug was turned on and it verifies the scrapper is ok, so it isn't my naming conventions. The errors that are present aren't of concern, judging from other threads I've read - just osx/mac hardware errors.

Heres the log http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=83920

Any help appreciated!

Cheers
Hey,

I've been trying to fix this for the last few days without any luck. I'm running a Mac mini with external nas and frodo 12.2.

This isn't the usual tv shows scraping issue. The tvdb scrapper does its job just fine, but whenever I enter the tv shows area it doesn't list all the shows, only a select few. I know xbmc/tvdb has identified all shows as the summary count is correct e.g. Shows: 31 episodes: 1108. However, even for the shows it does display there isn't any files. To make thing even more confusing on some skins where it loads recent new content in the background (confluence) for quick navigation the files are visible. But, in all scenarios (inc diff skins), whenever I enter the tv shows area the files are not there.....

So, debug was turned on and it verifies the scrapper is ok, so it isn't my naming conventions. The errors that are present aren't of concern, judging from other threads I've read - just osx/mac hardware errors.

Heres the log http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=83920

Any help appreciated!

Cheers
Apologies. Have now posted in the correct area
Try flattening seasons and see if it makes any difference: System/Settings > Video > Library > Flatten TV shows > Always
Hi. Unfortunately it didn't work.

Do you think it's anything to do with database?
Do you have "hide watched" on?
Spacemonkey I owe you a beer!!!!

Thank you!!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV Shows | scrapes ok | doesn't show files0