• 2(current)
[MOD] PosterLite for Aeon MQ5
(2013-11-20, 03:41)CutSickAss Wrote: I don't use the games section so I couldn't tell you if it would be any good. I'll check it tomorrow, to see if it is worth the effort.

The only view I kinda like is the poster view but its so cluttered it blocks a lot of the fanart
Thank's for the perfect MQ5 skin add-on Smile
(2013-11-20, 04:37)Enlightened Wrote:
(2013-11-20, 03:41)CutSickAss Wrote: I don't use the games section so I couldn't tell you if it would be any good. I'll check it tomorrow, to see if it is worth the effort.

The only view I kinda like is the poster view but its so cluttered it blocks a lot of the fanart

After having a look, I've decided I'm not going to make the viewtype available for the games section, it seems a bit pointless. As you said, only the posters would look kinda good, and they still would take up a big part of the screen. The rest of the icon options would have to go, so... not worth the effort, sorry.
Updated for Aeon MQ5 1.7.4
(2013-11-23, 00:47)CutSickAss Wrote: Updated for Aeon MQ5 1.7.4
Thanks Valantis
Ευχαριστουμε για ολα

PosterLite is my favorite!!
Can I use it in Gotham version too?
(2013-11-27, 09:57)onlineN Wrote:

PosterLite is my favorite!!
Can I use it in Gotham version too?

I don't use Gotham nightlies, so I can't be 100% sure it won't cause problems. I'll check it tonight.
Updated with addition of version for XBMC Gotham Alpha 10.
(2013-11-27, 22:25)CutSickAss Wrote: Updated with addition of version for XBMC Gotham Alpha 10.

Super!!!! Thank you very much!!!!!
Wow, I love the MOD, especially the set with multiple disks!

Any chance the size of the logo of the movie at the top can be increased? OR anywhere in the XMLs can be edited to achieve this?

It is quite small when using it on a big television.

Anyway, this is the view i am looking for.

Thanks!
(2013-11-29, 08:10)dannypcf Wrote: Any chance the size of the logo of the movie at the top can be increased? OR anywhere in the XMLs can be edited to achieve this?

I agree it is a bit small, but that is actually the default size set by MQ5. Also, changing it would require placing the tagline lower, which would make the regular (text) titles to look to odd. Anyway, I'll check tonight to see if I can make it work.
(2013-11-29, 08:10)dannypcf Wrote: Any chance the size of the logo of the movie at the top can be increased? OR anywhere in the XMLs can be edited to achieve this?

First post updated

I updated this mod to work with version MQ5 1.8.0, and also made the logo larger, as requested.
@dannypcf
Please check if the new size works better for you. Thanks.
@CutSickAss

The size is perfect now! Thanks for the quick mod.

I love the view.
Is there any way to make the text size in .the info panel smaller? It seems too large and it is far larger text for the plot that the regular text in MQ5.
(2013-11-30, 11:33)jdot1986 Wrote: Is there any way to make the text size in .the info panel smaller? It seems too large and it is far larger text for the plot that the regular text in MQ5.

That is a definite no-no for me. I took great care in selecting the font size and plot dimensions, exactly so that it is larger than the rest of MQ5. If you absolutely need to change this, open ViewsPosterlite.xml, search for "Font_26" and change it to "Font_21".
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] PosterLite for Aeon MQ50