Win Adding TV Shows
Any help is good help

When I add 'Game of Thrones' to files with the default TV Scraper it is recognising it as 'God's Quiz'

File naming conventions I think are correct according to what I've seen

TV SERIES/Game of Thrones/Season 3/Game of Thrones s03e01

-------------------------------------------------------

I've tried a couple of other tv shows but they don't get recognised by the scraper at all
Welcome to the XBMC forums.

(2013-11-20, 07:51)jbjammer Wrote: TV SERIES/Game of Thrones/Season 3/Game of Thrones s03e01

If that's the literal filename convention you'd used, then the scraper skipped the file because it doesn't have a file extension (one that is recognized as belonging to a video file, such as avi, mkv, etc.). Not sure where it's getting "God's Quiz", but reviewing your debug log (wiki) after scanning new episode files for the series may reveal the answer. Also, open the context menu on the "God's Quiz" entry in your video library, select "TV show information" and check the Path information to confirm it's pointing to your "Game of Thrones" folder and not somewhere else.
"God's Quiz" pops up when you set the content too low. (It has an alias of "God's Quiz Season 3").

By that I mean, you've likely added the Game of Thrones folder as your TV folder instead of the TV SERIES folder, and XBMC is interpreting the season subfolder as a TV show.

If that was deliberate, and you want to add each show as it's own source folder, you need to choose the "Selected folder contains a single TV show" option in the Set Content dialog.
Hey thanks for the welcome, what a neat program

This is silly but the fix was kind of user error (or naivety). I was selecting the folder GAME OF THRONES which in turn did not have a folder named Game of Thrones in it so was throwing off the scraper. Fixed by putting another folder in the mix

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Adding TV Shows0