[MOD] Weather on "Paused" Screen
This is all thanks to Bossanova who has a similar mod for Confluence... I adapted/enhanced it for Aeon Nox. It shows you the weather, the date and time, along with the info of the movie being played. This movie info for some reason was not displaying so I hard coded it.

You have to be using the Github version of Aeon Nox.

I am sure it could be improved, but here it is....

A few important caveats...

The weather icons being used are the same icon that appear on the home screen. I am using ShadowTek's mod for the weather icons on the Home screen...

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=178116

I advise you use ShadowTek's mod along with this one. If you want to stick to the original simple weather icons, do not copy the files in the /media/weather folder at install time.

Install:

Make sure you make copies of the original existing files in case you want to revert.

Copy the files to your corresponding XBMC Aeon Nox folder... in my case it's in: C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\skin.aeon.nox

Download Latest

Edit: Added the restore OSD 4.1.9 fix - Thanks to wgstarks for making me aware of this!

Good luck and enjoy.
Tried to download but got a message that only the file owner may download the file?
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
Weird... can you please try again and let me know? Mediafire has been changing their thing.
Nice!

I like my radar thingy too, but that's Oz specific of course Smile
Addons I wrote &/or maintain:
OzWeather (Australian BOM weather) | Check Previous Episode | Playback Resumer | Unpause Jumpback | XSqueezeDisplay | (Legacy - XSqueeze & XZen)
Sorry, no help w/out a *full debug log*.
Got the download this time but something's not right.

Before

After

Lost all the artwork, the progress bar and the top bar. I notice the top bar is not in the original post but I don't think the artwork and progress bar should be gone.
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
Something is wrong with my pause screen as i cannot see the goodies that are on your stock pause screen. Because of this, i cannot eeplicate and fix.

Let me try and get back to stock AN.
(2013-11-22, 13:56)hernandito Wrote: Something is wrong with my pause screen as i cannot see the goodies that are on your stock pause screen. Because of this, i cannot eeplicate and fix.

Let me try and get back to stock AN.

I'm using this mod to restore OSD. http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1533858
Hope that helps. Really like your mod. Hopefully the two of them will work together.
I was not aware of that issue and fix... I will try it tomorrow, should be easy... had a door replaced where my computer desk is, and they used some type of strong oil paint... am seeing weather icons as I walk around the room....
(2013-11-23, 06:00)hernandito Wrote: I was not aware of that issue and fix... I will try it tomorrow, should be easy... had a door replaced where my computer desk is, and they used some type of strong oil paint... am seeing weather icons as I walk around the room....

Sounds like fun. Hope you've got something for the hangover later. Smile
Done! Thank you for pointing out the fix for me...!! it looks so much better. Original post has been updated and download link updated.

Please let me know how it works out.
(2013-11-23, 15:34)hernandito Wrote: Please let me know how it works out.

Outstanding. Worked great.
Your mod looks great, but MediaFire is bugging me with error messages atm. Will keep trying.

EDIT: Finally, after several retries I managed to download the zip. Installed it (without the weather icons), and it is looking great indeed!
Thanks, hernandito!
(2013-12-01, 22:26)RonM Wrote: EDIT: . Installed it (without the weather icons), and it is looking great indeed!
Thanks, hernandito!

I am glad you like it... I like pausing my MOVIES/TV SHOWS NOW... Can you please post a screencap to see how it looks with original weather icons...?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Weather on "Paused" Screen0