• 79(current)
[RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Unofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux)
Sorry. I cleared cache and not solved.
(2014-12-08, 23:56)iorifly Wrote: Sorry. I cleared cache and not solved.

Any logs. I just tested 1.37 and I could list series fine.

I loaded Latest. All and also from my list. All work fine.
(2014-12-08, 23:56)iorifly Wrote: Sorry. I cleared cache and not solved.

Another thing to try is delete the session file. If you can find your userdata folder ( http://kodi.wiki/view/Userdata ), go to userdata/addon_data/plugin.video.netflixbmc and delete the session file. While you're there delete cache and library folder also, just in case. The only thing left should be settings.xml

I should delete the session file when cache is cleared, and/or add a new entry in the settings screen to do so. If that doesn't work you may need to delete the settings file (will need to put username & password back in) and/or uninstall the plugin and reinstall from repo.
alelec kodi repo, hosting my binary addons not eligible for the official repo .
netflix, sbs ondemand, webdriver etc.

http://kodi.alelec.net/
removed everything, deleted all the files. still same error when trying to access the episodes ... Sad

After post a log.
(2014-12-09, 00:41)iorifly Wrote: removed everything, deleted all the files. still same error when trying to access the episodes ... Sad

After post a log.

Before you grab a log file make sure you go to settings first and enable the new debug log settings that JasonPell recently added. Hopefully that will give more details.
With that setting on, the log should list the url that's being tried when you go to the menu that doesn't work. It would be worth you trying the same url in normal browser on the same computer and see what comes up.

When you say it doesn't work, does it give a "script error" popup or just an empty screen?

I get "erro de script" does not open anything ...
(2014-12-09, 00:51)iorifly Wrote: I get "erro de script" does not open anything ...

Ok, that's good in a way.... it means the log file should have something useful for us to go with.
I would recommend uninstalling the plugin and then reinstalling from the repo if you haven't already, although I can't rule out it being a bug relating to something else with your setup vs ours.

I keep getting an error everytime I launch a video. The chrome window launches, the video plays, etc it all works just fine. However, when I come back to XBMC it still says in the top "Opening Stream" and I have to wait 15+ seconds for it to fail and I can use XBMC again, even though it opened it and worked already.

I get the following error in the log:
Code:
00:24:59 T:5468   ERROR: CPythonInvoker(41, C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.video.netflixbmc\default.py): script didn't stop in 5 seconds - let's kill it
00:24:59 T:5468   ERROR: Playlist Player: skipping unplayable item: 0, path [plugin://plugin.video.netflixbmc/?mode=playVideo&url=70201968]
00:25:03 T:100  NOTICE: Thread BackgroundLoader start, auto delete: false
00:25:03 T:5568  NOTICE: Thread JobWorker start, auto delete: true
00:25:03 T:1376   ERROR: JSONRPC: Failed to parse '{"jsonrpc": "2.0", "method": "VideoLibrary.GetEpisodeDetails", "params": {"properties": ["streamdetails"], "episodeid": }, "id": 1}'
00:25:03 T:3100   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.SystemExit'>
                                            Error Contents: <NULL>
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.video.netflixbmc\default.py", line 898, in onAction
                                                proc = subprocess.Popen('WMIC PROCESS get Caption', shell=True, stdout=subprocess.PIPE)
                                            SystemExit
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--
(2014-12-09, 00:41)iorifly Wrote: removed everything, deleted all the files. still same error when trying to access the episodes ... Sad

After post a log.

Something you should try too is making sure you can visit netflix in a browser. I had an issue last week where IE got into a state where all visits to netflix resulted in a page error, which manifsted itself as code errors in the plugin. After a while it cleared itself, and things started working again.

BTW - I've also switched to the new repository and using the new version of the plugin - for me things are working very well. Thanks go to those that are contributing the plugin now and maintaining the new repository.
(2014-12-08, 20:32)mzup Wrote:
(2014-12-07, 15:42)mzup Wrote: Installed latest update and getting error that I am not logged in when I try to view my list. I checked the credentials and even logged into netflix via chrome to confirm and it still gives same error. Any ideas? Running latest nightly of RC2 and windows 7.

08:38:13 T:6508 NOTICE: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--
08:38:14 T:7676 NOTICE: Previous line repeats 1 times.
08:38:14 T:7676 NOTICE: Thread LanguageInvoker start, auto delete: false
08:38:14 T:7676 NOTICE: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--
08:38:15 T:1596 NOTICE: Thread FileCache start, auto delete: false
08:38:16 T:4860 NOTICE: Previous line repeats 2 times.
08:38:16 T:4860 ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://plugin.video.netflixbmc/?mode=listVideos&thumb&type=tv&url=https%3a%2f%2fwww.netflix.com%2fMyList%3fleid%3d595%26link%3dseeall
08:38:16 T:4860 ERROR: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(plugin://plugin.video.netflixbmc/?mode=listVideos&thumb&type=tv&url=https%3a%2f%2fwww.netflix.com%2fMyList%3fleid%3d595%26link%3dseeall) failed
08:38:16 T:4716 NOTICE: Thread BackgroundLoader start, auto delete: false
08:38:25 T:2660 NOTICE: Thread FileCache start, auto delete: false

So now after updating again to version 1.3.6 I now get script error just trying to open TV shows menu:

13:26:26 T:5032 NOTICE: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--
13:26:26 T:5032 ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
Error Type: <type 'exceptions.IndentationError'>
Error Contents: ('expected an indented block', ('C:\\Users\\sage\\AppData\\Roaming\\Kodi\\addons\\plugin.video.netflixbmc\\default.py', 500, 0, '<<<<<<< HEAD\n'))
IndentationError: ('expected an indented block', ('C:\\Users\\sage\\AppData\\Roaming\\Kodi\\addons\\plugin.video.netflixbmc\\default.py', 500, 0, '<<<<<<< HEAD\n'))
13:26:26 T:4860 ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://plugin.video.netflixbmc/?mode=main&thumb&type=tv&url
13:26:26 T:4860 ERROR: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(plugin://plugin.video.netflixbmc/?mode=main&thumb&type=tv&url) failed
13:26:26 T:4276 NOTICE: Thread BackgroundLoader start, auto delete: false
13:26:27 T:4012 NOTICE: Thread FileCache start, auto delete: false
13:26:37 T:5892 NOTICE: Previous line repeats 2 times.
13:26:37 T:5892 NOTICE: Thread BackgroundLoader start, auto delete: false
13:26:37 T:7300 NOTICE: Thread LanguageInvoker start, auto delete: false
13:26:38 T:5584 NOTICE: Previous line repeats 1 times.

Can anyone help??

Try getting the next update. Hopefully fixed
(2014-12-08, 22:08)DigTheDoug Wrote: If you guys pull down the latest zip from https://github.com/andrewleech/plugin.video.netflixbmc (v 1.3.6) it has a fix for the TV episode bug in it.

Thanks it is working great for me. I never saw all the extra settings in the Advanced option menu before so who knows what I was doing. One minor issue I had was that when Chrome launched it would ask me to choose a profile which I needed a mouse for, but I changed the setting to multiple users in the plugin and when I chose it there the browser didn't need to ask.

Thanks to everyone working on this.
(2014-12-09, 01:46)JasonPell Wrote:
(2014-12-08, 20:32)mzup Wrote:
(2014-12-07, 15:42)mzup Wrote: Installed latest update and getting error that I am not logged in when I try to view my list. I checked the credentials and even logged into netflix via chrome to confirm and it still gives same error. Any ideas? Running latest nightly of RC2 and windows 7.

08:38:13 T:6508 NOTICE: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--
08:38:14 T:7676 NOTICE: Previous line repeats 1 times.
08:38:14 T:7676 NOTICE: Thread LanguageInvoker start, auto delete: false
08:38:14 T:7676 NOTICE: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--
08:38:15 T:1596 NOTICE: Thread FileCache start, auto delete: false
08:38:16 T:4860 NOTICE: Previous line repeats 2 times.
08:38:16 T:4860 ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://plugin.video.netflixbmc/?mode=listVideos&thumb&type=tv&url=https%3a%2f%2fwww.netflix.com%2fMyList%3fleid%3d595%26link%3dseeall
08:38:16 T:4860 ERROR: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(plugin://plugin.video.netflixbmc/?mode=listVideos&thumb&type=tv&url=https%3a%2f%2fwww.netflix.com%2fMyList%3fleid%3d595%26link%3dseeall) failed
08:38:16 T:4716 NOTICE: Thread BackgroundLoader start, auto delete: false
08:38:25 T:2660 NOTICE: Thread FileCache start, auto delete: false

So now after updating again to version 1.3.6 I now get script error just trying to open TV shows menu:

13:26:26 T:5032 NOTICE: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--
13:26:26 T:5032 ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
Error Type: <type 'exceptions.IndentationError'>
Error Contents: ('expected an indented block', ('C:\\Users\\sage\\AppData\\Roaming\\Kodi\\addons\\plugin.video.netflixbmc\\default.py', 500, 0, '<<<<<<< HEAD\n'))
IndentationError: ('expected an indented block', ('C:\\Users\\sage\\AppData\\Roaming\\Kodi\\addons\\plugin.video.netflixbmc\\default.py', 500, 0, '<<<<<<< HEAD\n'))
13:26:26 T:4860 ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://plugin.video.netflixbmc/?mode=main&thumb&type=tv&url
13:26:26 T:4860 ERROR: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(plugin://plugin.video.netflixbmc/?mode=main&thumb&type=tv&url) failed
13:26:26 T:4276 NOTICE: Thread BackgroundLoader start, auto delete: false
13:26:27 T:4012 NOTICE: Thread FileCache start, auto delete: false
13:26:37 T:5892 NOTICE: Previous line repeats 2 times.
13:26:37 T:5892 NOTICE: Thread BackgroundLoader start, auto delete: false
13:26:37 T:7300 NOTICE: Thread LanguageInvoker start, auto delete: false
13:26:38 T:5584 NOTICE: Previous line repeats 1 times.

Can anyone help??

Try getting the next update. Hopefully fixed

I just did and it is fixed.

Thanks
Corona - you might want to create a signature with the location of your repository zip file - that way people will see it often.

Or even better, you might want to start a new post in this forum and put all the relevant details in the first post. I think you and JasonPell being the defacto maintainers is a good thing given the absence of of the original author. I'm glad he got the ball rolling, but with Netflix - however active maintenance is required to keep up with their ever changing website and lack of proper web apis.
(2014-12-08, 16:01)JasonPell Wrote:
(2014-12-08, 11:31)wrxtasy Wrote: Question:

How do I get this add-on to remember my preferred view - View:Thumbnails ?
Whenever I start NetfliXBMC or go to the next page it always defaults to the viewTongueosterwrap.

This view does not display enough Poster Artwork on the one page without scrolling left <===> right.

Damn annoying.

If you goto the Views tab and unselect the force view, I think it should start keeping your choice, otherwise you can force it to a particular view id. This will depend on your skin. I chose 503 for confluence.

But if you leave it unforced, then it does remember your choice.

Thanks Jason, thats fixed the issue and everything is much more viewable again. Big Grin

What sound do we get with this addon?
  • 79(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Unofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux)7