[RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Unofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux)
(2013-11-27, 20:03)sting2010 Wrote: Yes, please add safari - videos play very choppy on chrome in OSX (seems to be a known issue) - I can manage without it starting in fullscreen - thank you very much again for this add-on
Added. Will be available with the next version.

(2013-11-27, 21:30)bradwatson Wrote: When trying to add certain things to the library, it fails with a script error. My log is at http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=90596

(2013-11-27, 21:30)bradwatson Wrote: When trying to add certain things to the library, it fails with a script error. My log is at http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=90596

From just looking briefly at the log I notice that there is a "?" in the file name. Could that be the issue?
Yes, i forgot to remove characters that are not usable for filenames. Angel
Will be fixed with the next version.

(2013-11-28, 01:26)bradwatson Wrote: sorry for the numerous posts, just really excited about this addon...
No problem! Smile I'm happy you are doing some testing for me... Wink

(2013-11-28, 01:26)bradwatson Wrote: then i ran into a character encoding issue (over the character é) and realized that there are an endless amount of characters that could cause this line of code to fail. since xbmc only needs the TV show name and episode number, i just cut out the part that adds the episode title to the filename. this is working for me. there is probably a better way of doing this.
Code:
filename = (''.join(c for c in unicode(filename, 'utf-8') if c not in '/\\:?"*|<>')).strip()
Should be working fine. I'm also using it in other addons. Just forgot to add it. Characters like é are working fine in the filename. The error you had with it was caused by another reason.
Would be nice if you can also test it manually before i release the next version. If it still makes trouble, i will remove the title from the filename as you suggested.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Inofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux) - by AddonScriptorDE - 2013-11-28, 02:41
Search empty? - by cgrey - 2014-01-11, 06:13
Not working on windows 7 - by dandiodati - 2014-02-26, 21:55
Problems with this addon - by builderjer - 2014-11-30, 19:55
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Unofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux)7