[RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Unofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux)
Strange as this is, now the TV series have started to play up. From working perfectly for days, suddenly some give a plugin error. It appears to be happening when using a US DNS on TV shows that are not available in the UK. An example would be; The Walking Dead, which has played perfectly over the last few days, now returns an error although it appears in searches and TV shows/Lastest etc - This show isn't available on the UK Netflix - but Doctor Who does return seasons but only 5 seasons are available (the number available in the UK) and not the 6 seasons available in the US. All US Netflix films that are not available in the UK version play perfectly though. This quirk only seems to affect the TV Series. Weird that it worked for some days and now suddenly develops problems.

I tried Netflix directly through Chrome browser, Firefox and Internet Explorer and could access and play the TV series from the US Netflix without a problem. I think that the problem lies with the DNS providers - maybe the way the URL is requested - I don't know but it's strange that it works one minute then not the other. Ah well, back to using the browser. Keep developing it, it has much potential.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Inofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux) - by xcalibrate - 2013-12-05, 16:40
Search empty? - by cgrey - 2014-01-11, 06:13
Not working on windows 7 - by dandiodati - 2014-02-26, 21:55
Problems with this addon - by builderjer - 2014-11-30, 19:55
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Unofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux)7