[RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Unofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux)
(2013-12-10, 19:07)plait Wrote: I'm having the same issues with Linux and Chrome, the user agent doesn't work when launching from XBMC. However, if from the error page I navigate to any content in Netflix in the same kiosk mode browser window, it works smoothly. Just the page opening directly from XBMC doesn't work. Disabling kiosk mode doesn't help.
Okay, strange! Thanks for the detailed info. Now we know it's some other mysterious problem.
Sounds like the User-Agent does not get changed quick enough. Please try other addons/extensions or any other manual way the change the UA.
Maybe not all addons/extensions do it same way / at the same time. If you don't get it running with any other addon/extension/whatever, you can try some dirty workaround:
Disable the single-user account setting (even if you only have one profile). Then, another url is opened before the actual playback. Maybe it will then work for you.
If this is working, we know what causes the problem and how to bypass it, so i can try to find a better solution.

(2013-12-10, 19:07)plait Wrote: After importing a tv show into the library, in the list of all the episodes, would it be possible to get the check marks for episodes already watched?
I had a look at the episode listing again, and it's possible to get the watched state for each epsiode.
But, as far as i know, it's not possible to pass it when adding videos to the library.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Inofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux) - by AddonScriptorDE - 2013-12-11, 02:56
Search empty? - by cgrey - 2014-01-11, 06:13
Not working on windows 7 - by dandiodati - 2014-02-26, 21:55
Problems with this addon - by builderjer - 2014-11-30, 19:55
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Unofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux)7