[RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Unofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux)
v1.1.6:
- Reverted UserAgent changes on OSX / Chrome
- Control Utitlity (Windows): Added some keymappings
- Fixed video listing for items with missing metadata

(2013-12-14, 02:36)Devo7v Wrote: The new control options are great, thank you for implementing them. I think you are only missing 2 buttons:
1) Play and pause should be able to be assigned to different keys. I know they they use the same keyboard shortcuts, but I have different buttons on my remote and I'd like to be able to assign play and pause separately.
2) The only thing I see missing that could be useful is "Mute"

Other than that this addon works great
Added.

(2013-12-14, 07:52)jcass Wrote: I started having issues with loading of the SilverLight plug-in in Chrome over the last few days.
(2013-12-15, 06:14)BrennanD Wrote: My fix to this (OSX Mavericks, Froto 12.2 and Chrome) was to initially load up Netflix with Chrome through OSX and log into Netflix and use as normal web browsing viewing. After I went to http://whatsmyuseragent.com and replaced the result in bold in the default.py file in the "useragent" line (located in /Users/(Your OSX User Folder)/Library/Application Support/XBMC/addons/plugins.videos.netflixbmc).
I also added the custom UserAgent to OSX/Chrome because of some reported problems without. But i got no further feedback from the user, so i now reverted the changes.
Is v1.1.6 now working again for you (without modifying the UA)? If not, i'll add a solution for using a custom UA, which is permanently stored in the addons userdata dir...

(2013-12-15, 08:18)jcass Wrote: I'm getting list index out of range error messages when accessing the 'My List' and 'Viewing Activity' menu options.

From the logs it appears that this happens when the default.py script fails to retrieve the year or duration for a given video in the user's Netflix list.

I managed to work around this by adding exception handling for year = match[0] and duration = match[0] statements in the listVideo method.

Is this perhaps something that can be patched in a future release of NetfliXBMC?
Fixed.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Inofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux) - by AddonScriptorDE - 2013-12-15, 17:26
Search empty? - by cgrey - 2014-01-11, 06:13
Not working on windows 7 - by dandiodati - 2014-02-26, 21:55
Problems with this addon - by builderjer - 2014-11-30, 19:55
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Unofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux)7