[RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Unofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux)
v1.1.7:
- Fixed adding "My List" to library

(2013-12-15, 18:30)locoguano Wrote: Getting this when I export "My List" to library..

Code:
10:00:09 T:2760   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.WindowsError'>
                                            Error Contents: (3, 'The system cannot find the path specified', u'C:\\Users\\xbmc\\AppData\\Roaming\\XBMC\\userdata\\addon_data\\plugin.video.netflixbmc\\library\\TV\\DreamWorks How to Train Your Dragon...\\Season 1')
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Users\xbmc\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.video.netflixbmc\default.py", line 723, in <module>
                                                addMyListToLibrary()
                                              File "C:\Users\xbmc\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.video.netflixbmc\default.py", line 350, in addMyListToLibrary
                                                addSeriesToLibrary(videoID, title, "", False)
                                              File "C:\Users\xbmc\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.video.netflixbmc\default.py", line 544, in addSeriesToLibrary
                                                os.mkdir(seasonDir)
                                            WindowsError: (3, 'The system cannot find the path specified', u'C:\\Users\\xbmc\\AppData\\Roaming\\XBMC\\userdata\\addon_data\\plugin.video.netflixbmc\\library\\TV\\DreamWorks How to Train Your Dragon...\\Season 1')
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--
Did you used adding my list to library before? If yes, was it generally working for you? Just some new items are causing the error? Does the parent folders exist (TV / DreamWorks How to Train Your Dragon...)? If you try it again, you always get the same error? Adding single movies/shows/seasons is working for you? I now fixed adding my list to library, so it still continues if it has problems with some movie/show.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Inofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux) - by AddonScriptorDE - 2013-12-15, 18:48
Search empty? - by cgrey - 2014-01-11, 06:13
Not working on windows 7 - by dandiodati - 2014-02-26, 21:55
Problems with this addon - by builderjer - 2014-11-30, 19:55
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Unofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux)7