[RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Unofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux)
(2013-12-23, 00:08)BootsC5 Wrote: Getting an error when trying to add "My List":

Code:
16:59:59 T:2956983104   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.IndexError'>
                                            Error Contents: list index out of range
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "/home/boots/.xbmc/addons/plugin.video.netflixbmc/default.py", line 730, in <module>
                                                addMyListToLibrary()
                                              File "/home/boots/.xbmc/addons/plugin.video.netflixbmc/default.py", line 344, in addMyListToLibrary
                                                year = match[0]
                                            IndexError: list index out of range
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--

I looked at the code, but don't see any logging of the video item prior to this point so I can't tell you what video is was looking at, and python is not one of my stronger languages.

Also, what is the function/JSON call to make to initiate a import of "My List", so that I can add it to the cronjob plugin? Thanks.

Great add-on, but I get the same error. It works for an individual show, just not for the entire My List. I'd also like to know how to automate this with cronjob or the scheduler add-on. And, is there anyway for it to remember the last view instead of always starting in Poster view?

Thanks

Messages In This Thread
RE: [RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Inofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux) - by jcato - 2014-01-01, 19:35
Search empty? - by cgrey - 2014-01-11, 06:13
Not working on windows 7 - by dandiodati - 2014-02-26, 21:55
Problems with this addon - by builderjer - 2014-11-30, 19:55

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Unofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux)7
This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.