[RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Unofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux)
(2014-01-01, 23:06)jcato Wrote: Okay, I fixed the above error by changing line 343 in defauly.py from:
Code:
match = re.compile('<span class="year">(.+?)<\/span>', re.DOTALL).findall(videoDetails)

to

match = re.compile('<span class="year" >(.+?)<\/span>', re.DOTALL).findall(videoDetails)

In the results I get, there should be a space after "year".

I ran into another problem with the show The Blue Planet: A Natural History of the Oceans. In the return results, the show's title is "The Blue Planet: A Natural History of...". The dots at the end prevented the stream files from being created. I believe the problem is that windows directories can't end (or start) with a period. So, I changed line 536 from:
Code:
seriesFolderName = (''.join(c for c in unicode(seriesTitle, 'utf-8') if c not in '/\\:?"*|<>')).strip()

to

seriesFolderName = (''.join(c for c in unicode(seriesTitle, 'utf-8') if c not in '/\\:?"*|<>')).strip(' .')

This strips out white space and periods from the beginning and end of the name.

Although it hasn't been a problem yet, I made the same change for adding movies on line 524.

This may not be the best solutions, I don't know much python, but it seems to work for me.

Thanks for the idea. I have items that return both with and without the extra space so it would still blow up. I changed line 339 to this and got past my current problem (tinkering with the regex would be a better solution but I wanted quick and dirty):

Code:
videoDetails = getVideoInfo(videoID).replace("\\n", "").replace("\\", "").replace("\"year\" >", "\"year\">")

Messages In This Thread
RE: [RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Inofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux) - by BootsC5 - 2014-01-02, 19:01
Search empty? - by cgrey - 2014-01-11, 06:13
Not working on windows 7 - by dandiodati - 2014-02-26, 21:55
Problems with this addon - by builderjer - 2014-11-30, 19:55

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Unofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux)7
This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.