[RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Unofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux)
(2014-01-06, 16:55)h8redv2 Wrote:
(2014-01-05, 21:41)h8redv2 Wrote: Hi
I have to click my mouse to have focus on chrome.
Otherwise the remote key utility does nothing.
Except alt f4 which is mapped to my remotes back button, this for some reason work every time ?
I have upgraded to nederst version and am still running on Windows 8.
Is there something I Can do ?

Regards and Thanks for a great app....
Mmm, does it take very long for you to open chrome? Maybe the auto clicks are made to early.
I can change next version, so that the timings can be adjusted...

Actually, I find that Chrome opens rather fast, a white screen for 2 seconds maybe, the the netflix loading bar.

I have this problem too. But only the first time I go into Netflix. If I exit to XBMC and click the link again it works ok

Also, on the first load of Netflix if I push pause & then play the player will stop and give me a n8008 (too many tabs open) - again, if I close Netflix (and go back into XBMC) and click the link again everything is ok. Maybe it is a timing issue with your utility - the first load takes longer for me than subsequent loads, so maybe the auto click is happening too early and opening up a new tab?

Also I have problems exiting XBMC - I can't. Even if I end the XBMC process I can't reload XBMC (gives me an application error). I need to kill your utility process (it seems to put a hold on the xbmc log file) before I can reload XBMC

Messages In This Thread
RE: [RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Inofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux) - by fillerguy - 2014-01-06, 21:52
Search empty? - by cgrey - 2014-01-11, 06:13
Not working on windows 7 - by dandiodati - 2014-02-26, 21:55
Problems with this addon - by builderjer - 2014-11-30, 19:55
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Unofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux)7