[RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Unofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux)
Wow, I can't believe I just found this XBMC addon. Its like a dream come true, lol. Thank You!

However, I do have one question and surprisingly I cant seem to find the answer after reading every page. I am on Windows 8.1 and I use Netflix exclusively in IE11 because of its HTML5 playback. In fact, it is the ONLY reason I use IE so Netflix is set as the home page and I keep IE11 running in RAM so that it is instantaneous at everything. I do not have SilverLight installed and do not want to install it if I do not have to. Does this just call up the browser in full screen and does not care if the browser uses SilverLight or HTML5? Or does this add-on actually require SilverLight to be installed? SilverLight was obviously abandoned by Microsoft, so I would much prefer to use Internet Explorers built-in HTML5 player.

Any idea if this will work with HTML5? Thanks again, I love this Netflix in XBMC idea Big Grin

Messages In This Thread
Search empty? - by cgrey - 2014-01-11, 06:13
RE: [RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Inofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux) - by SkOrPn - 2014-01-17, 06:38
Not working on windows 7 - by dandiodati - 2014-02-26, 21:55
Problems with this addon - by builderjer - 2014-11-30, 19:55
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Unofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux)7