[RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Unofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux)
(2014-02-05, 22:50)sorentorp Wrote: Does anyone have a suggestion to how I accept that Silverlight runs i Chrome? I have keyboard and mouse present, but when NetifliXBMC opens up chrome, I cant control that window (click "Always Allow"). I have tried running "xnint google-chrome" and doing it... but it doesn't have an effect on the chome that runs within XBMC for some reason... Any help is appreciated...

See screen here if you dont understand what I'm talking about :-)

Are you running on Linux? If so try disabling "NetfliXBMC Addon Settings-->Advanced-->Linux:Use Silverlight fullscreen mode" to see if that gives you back control. Also try logging into Netflix via normal Chrome and play a video there. If changes you make there don't show up in NetfliXBMC you might've enabled the "Use own user profile" setting in Chrome Launcher, if so you can launch into the custom Chrome profile by doing this:

-Open ChromeLauncher and select "Add Website"
-Enter "Windowed" as the Name
-Enter "http://google.com" as the URL
-Enter "yes" for Stop XBMC Playback
-Enter "no" for Use Kiosk Mode
-Select "Windowed" and a Google Chrome window will open
-Now navigate to Netflix and try playing a Video there and enabling Silverlight if asked.

You can close the Chrome window once done and any settings should carry over to NetfliXBMC.

Messages In This Thread
Search empty? - by cgrey - 2014-01-11, 06:13
RE: [RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Inofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux) - by japzone - 2014-02-06, 03:06
Not working on windows 7 - by dandiodati - 2014-02-26, 21:55
Problems with this addon - by builderjer - 2014-11-30, 19:55
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Unofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux)7