[RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Unofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux)
(2014-01-23, 13:49)eirki Wrote:
(2014-01-23, 05:14)Mohrdain Wrote: Thank you for the plug-in; really like it.

The only thing that I have come across so far is that my system will go to sleep after 15 minutes when using this plug-in with Chrome. I do not experience this behavior with other plug-ins that I am using with XBMC. I am doing some work to see if this is a fault on my end from a settings point of view as I just installed Chrome on my system Monday of this week, however if this is a bug I wanted to provide the feedback.

I have a fresh installation from 2 days ago.

Windows 8 System
Frodo 12.0

Thanks.

This could possibly be due to system settings. I believe XBMC overrides the system (Windows) settings about when to go to sleep/turn the screen off/turn the computer off etc. However, when you are watching something using NetfliXBMC, XBMC is no longer the active window - Chrome is. Thus the system settings are back in effect. Could this be the reason the system goes to sleep?

Interestingly enough, I'm getting this behaviour too (Windows 7, Frodo 12.3). I've set my system go to sleep to 3 hours or something like that - yet whenever I start Netflix in XBMC, the system shuts down after 10 minutes.

If I close down XBMC, pull up IE, and browse to Netflix there - it works fine - no sleeping. So somehow XBMC and NetfliXBMC is calling the sleep routine - for the life of me I can't work out why.

Anyone else had this?

Messages In This Thread
Search empty? - by cgrey - 2014-01-11, 06:13
RE: [RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Inofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux) - by Bart.man - 2014-02-25, 04:14
Not working on windows 7 - by dandiodati - 2014-02-26, 21:55
Problems with this addon - by builderjer - 2014-11-30, 19:55

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Unofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux)7
This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.