[RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Unofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux)
(2014-02-27, 21:59)Grimreaper319 Wrote: Hi. I am really interested in this plugin as I have tried XBMC in the past, but the lack of a Netflix plugin kept me from using it. Unfortunately, I can't get it to work for me. I am using Windows 7 64bit, logged on as local Administrator and UAC is turned off. I have the latest version of XMBC and latest version of your plugin. It appears to install just fine and I have verified my login info several times, but when I try to view My List, it shows "Working" for several seconds than displays "You are not logged on. Restart the add-on". I have tried rebooting, uninstalling the add-on and reinstalling it, all to no avail. I have tried installing Chrome and using it as the browser, same thing. Please help, thanks.

I'm running this plugin on a Windows 7 64 bit, and having no real problem with it. When you say your running on the latest version of XBMC, is this Frodo 12.3, or are you refering to the latest "nightly" build? Cause if it's the latest "nightly" ... I'm not to sure if the plugin would work (but I could be wrong about that also).

Messages In This Thread
Search empty? - by cgrey - 2014-01-11, 06:13
Not working on windows 7 - by dandiodati - 2014-02-26, 21:55
RE: [RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Inofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux) - by Verderer - 2014-02-28, 11:51
Problems with this addon - by builderjer - 2014-11-30, 19:55

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Unofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux)7
This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.