[RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Unofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux)
So after manually applying the line 473 fix, and putting my credentials in with the XBMC soft-keyboard specifically (not my computer's keyboard), I get the following in the XBMC log after it tells me that the script crashes:

Code:
10:09:07 T:3760   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.IOError'>
                                            Error Contents: (2, 'No such file or directory', 'C:\\Users\\User\\AppData\\Roaming\\XBMC\\userdata\\addon_data\\plugin.video.netflixbmc\\profile')
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.video.netflixbmc\default.py", line 735, in <module>
                                                listVideos(url)
                                              File "C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.video.netflixbmc\default.py", line 116, in listVideos
                                                setProfile()
                                              File "C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.video.netflixbmc\default.py", line 509, in setProfile
                                                fh = open(profileFile, 'r')
                                            IOError: (2, 'No such file or directory', 'C:\\Users\\User\\AppData\\Roaming\\XBMC\\userdata\\addon_data\\plugin.video.netflixbmc\\profile')
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--
10:09:07 T:3760    INFO: Python script stopped

Manually creating the "profile" directory this refers to (as it isn't there, in my "plugin.video.netflixbmc" directory) does nothing. Removing the "plugin.video.netflixbmc" directory from the addon_data folder does nothing upon a restart of the plugin and the re-entrance of my account credentials.... I get the same script-crash error and I'm back to square one. Thoughts or suggestions of where I'd go from here? I thought it might be permissions or something, since it's obviously not creating the directory "profile;" but I'm the admin on this Win7 laptop and I have UAC disabled totally at this point too, in trouble shooting the matter. And still, nada.... and this is in version 1.2.5., with I thought this having been resolved in a previous release.

Messages In This Thread
Search empty? - by cgrey - 2014-01-11, 06:13
Not working on windows 7 - by dandiodati - 2014-02-26, 21:55
RE: [RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Inofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux) - by PapaJupe - 2014-03-10, 17:43
Problems with this addon - by builderjer - 2014-11-30, 19:55
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Unofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux)7