[RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Unofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux)
dgterk Wrote:So I am having a similar issue. I am new to XBMC so still learning, however whenever I go to Netflix/Chrome via this add-on I am pretty much stuck there. I cannot get back into XBMC.

Me too .....

XBMC Gotham Beta 1 running under Linux Mint OS

When I launch NetfliXBMC, it gets my profile lists (so recognizes my log-in);
If I choose a menu I can see what has been watched recently etc;
while browsing movies, programs, it is clearly operating within xbmc - I can navigate through all the Netflix menus
When I select a program to stream however, it then launches a full screen of Netflix log-in

If I log in* I can watch programs - however cannot escape from Netflix - neither return to xbmc nor desktop;
back, escape do nothing & i'm stuck in this full screen mode unless I ctrl alt del

Netflix works fine directly in browser;
Successfully installed pipelight and the user agent switcher in chrome (using netflix 15 windows)
I did have to do the initial default.py mod to get it to launch initially.

Not sure if there is some config I have incorrect/missing?
Getting stuck in the 'full-screen mode' is the only issue I seem to have.

*p.s. If I save the log-in/pw in Chrome, it will go straight to the full screen window to stream the video.
Again, I can get back to other menu choices within Netflix, but cannot escape Netflix entirely to return to either desktop or XBMC

Edit - sorry missed this from opening post Image

Quote:Linux:
If you have xdotool installed, the mouse gets hidden and the silverlight player focused so you can control everything via remote/keyboard.
Close the browser via ALT+F4 or map it to any remote key via an external tool.

So now I know how to close the session and get back to XBMC

However now I find, each time I close and return to XBMC, there is a 'Remote Share - Could not connect to Network Server' message (even though it appears to be)
And otherwise works OK

Messages In This Thread
Search empty? - by cgrey - 2014-01-11, 06:13
Not working on windows 7 - by dandiodati - 2014-02-26, 21:55
RE: [RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Inofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux) - by DEcosse - 2014-03-13, 05:18
Problems with this addon - by builderjer - 2014-11-30, 19:55
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Unofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux)7