[RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Unofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux)
Hello,

I am having an issue getting this addon to work. When I select the Netflixbmc addon from the video addons menu, the addon loads, but when I click on "My List," I get an error pop-up that says "Info: You are not logged in. Restart the addon!" I've verified my account information from the add-on's settings and everything is correct, and just to make sure, I checked my netflix login information from my password manager and compared it against the information found in this file: C:\Users\user\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\userdata\addon_data\plugin.video.netflixbmc\settings.xml and they are a perfect match. I can also login to netflix and watch videos from the chrome browser just fine. I've cleared the cache and cookies from the addon's settings and from within Chrome itself. I've uninstalled the netflix and chrome launcher plug-ins as well as the repository. I also had to manually delete the folder that I listed above with the settings.xml file. Then I reinstalled everything. Still have the same issue. I've rebooted my PC several times and that hasn't helped either.

I am currently using Microsoft Windows 8.1, XBMC 12.3 Frodo, and Netflixbmc 1.2.5.

Does anyone have any other ideas that I can try. Please let me know if any more information is needed.

Any help is greatly appreciated!!

Thank you!

Edit: Here is a link to my xbmc logfile if that helps: http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=156339

Messages In This Thread
Search empty? - by cgrey - 2014-01-11, 06:13
Not working on windows 7 - by dandiodati - 2014-02-26, 21:55
RE: [RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Inofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux) - by laer0302 - 2014-03-23, 20:01
Problems with this addon - by builderjer - 2014-11-30, 19:55
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Unofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux)7