[RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Unofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux)
(2014-03-24, 02:44)Calum Wrote:
(2014-03-01, 03:27)AddonScriptorDE Wrote: Hey,
first - sorry for the late reply. I'm just too busy last weeks.
Netflix changed some small thing on login, so the addon wasn't working for new users.
To fix this, change line 473 of default.py to:
Code:
content = opener.open("http://movies.netflix.com/Login").read()

I'll try to answer/solve the other questions/problems (and release an update) next week...

Greetings,
asde

I'm sure there's how to on this, and I hate that this is my first post, but could you point me in the right direction to learn how to make that change? I'm having an issue with your addon and it seems to be the exact same problem. Thanks for the hard work!
open in notepad and find that line and add 'login' to the end of that url, save and it'll be good.

(2014-03-23, 04:21)adefiore Wrote:
(2014-03-23, 00:59)dversion Wrote:
(2014-03-21, 02:58)adefiore Wrote: First off I really like this addon. Having chrome come to the top in full screen mode is the best. I have one problem though. I can play tv shows fine, but movies will not start and I get a plugin error. It seems to have something to do with not having a sub menu of episodes to choose from.
MacOS
Frodo 12.3
Latest netflixbmc

Thanks
Anthony

Hey, if you try to play a film from recent activity, does it work? I'm just trying to see if people have the same issue as I have.

I can play a movie from viewing activity. But that same movie will not play from my list.

Yeah, i'm having the exact same problem. dropped the vpn, tried different browsers, even reinstalled all of xbmc along with the plugin. Can't get movies to work outside of viewing activity. Hopefully someone knows how to fix this,

Messages In This Thread
Search empty? - by cgrey - 2014-01-11, 06:13
Not working on windows 7 - by dandiodati - 2014-02-26, 21:55
RE: [RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Inofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux) - by dversion - 2014-03-24, 03:14
Problems with this addon - by builderjer - 2014-11-30, 19:55
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Unofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux)7