[RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Unofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux)
(2014-04-06, 05:53)alixperry Wrote: Hi - Loving the looks of this add-on, unfortunately I cannot get it working.

I followed this guide to install and installation went fine. However as soon as I try and launch the add-on, it pops up a window to select my profile. This window is empty. No options given. When I close this window, it takes me into the add-on and provides various options such as "my list" etc. If I try and choose one of these options, an alert in the bottom-right corner of XBMC appears reading "Error! Script Failed : plugin.video.xbmc".

I ensured my login credentials are correct and I tried changing the option for the profiles to single profile. When I do this, the "Who's Watching" box no longer pops up, but when an option such as "my list" is selected, the same error message is received. However this time, if I try choosing the option again (or any other option as well - "Genres" for example), a new message is given: "Info: You are not logged in! Restart the addon". This message only seems to appear when the "Single-User Account" setting is selected, not when multiple-profiles is.

Any help is greatly appreciated as this is final missing piece of the XBMC puzzle. I feel left out Sad

Thanks in advance!

Try this fix from page 28 of this thread to fix the login issue:

Quote:AddonScriptorDE Wrote:
Hey,
first - sorry for the late reply. I'm just too busy last weeks.
Netflix changed some small thing on login, so the addon wasn't working for new users.
To fix this, change line 473 of default.py to:
Code:
Code:
content = opener.open("http://movies.netflix.com/Login").read()

I'll try to answer/solve the other questions/problems (and release an update) next week...

Greetings,
asde

Messages In This Thread
Search empty? - by cgrey - 2014-01-11, 06:13
Not working on windows 7 - by dandiodati - 2014-02-26, 21:55
RE: [RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Inofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux) - by laer0302 - 2014-04-06, 18:05
Problems with this addon - by builderjer - 2014-11-30, 19:55

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Unofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux)7
This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.