[RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Unofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux)
(2014-04-06, 05:32)laer0302 Wrote:
(2014-04-06, 01:54)teeedubb Wrote:
(2014-04-06, 01:16)frieten Wrote: Also having this issue and took me a while to figure out it was even happening. It also would make it so remote would stop working. No idea how to fix it

See here http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1429029
Fix is for emulators, but same issue/fix.

Quote:After switching to the VB scripts (which work great!) I started getting this error with only MAME. As far as I can tell the xbmc process was holding the xbmc.log file and this was preventing xbmc from restarting. Windows will not allow the deletion of the log file while its being used, although a app called Unlocker is able to delete the in use log file via the command prompt/batch file. Using the method described here to bypass the UAC pop up as this program runs as administrator. Then I added the shortcut to the eventghost action I have for closing emulators + app-launch.bat script file and now xbmc restarts after MAME now.

Ok, so I've installed Unlocker, duplicated the issue with netflixbmc, and have tried to use unlocker manually to get the netfixbmc_utility.exe process to close/exit. I've used the "Unlocker" option from the windows context menu on the netflixbmc_utility.exe file, the xbmc.log file and even the main xbmc.exe application. Always get a popup stating' "No locking handle found." I've also tried using unlocker via the command line and the "-s" command to unlock/kill this program, to no avail.It does give me the option to delete, rename, or move the file, however. Is this what I need to do? I would think I wouldn't want to mess with these files at all..

Any idea as to what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks for the help!

Anyone have anymore insight on how to fix this issue?

Messages In This Thread
Search empty? - by cgrey - 2014-01-11, 06:13
Not working on windows 7 - by dandiodati - 2014-02-26, 21:55
RE: [RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Inofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux) - by laer0302 - 2014-04-08, 23:24
Problems with this addon - by builderjer - 2014-11-30, 19:55
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Unofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux)7