[RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Unofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux)
Could someone help me with setting up a remote?
I have 2 different MCE remotes and could not make any of them work with NetfliXBMC! Here's what I tried:
Using NetfliXBMC Control Utility (with both Chrome and IE) Play/Pause/Forward/Back work fine, but "Close" behaves weird. Sometimes it closes the player, sometimes I need to press it twice to close, sometimes it just switches focus to XBMC and put a browser in background. But most of the times it just does not do anything! I tried to map "Close" to different keys, but it didn't help.
I also installed "LM Remote KeyMap". I was able to configure it to work perfectly with Netflix in a browser Full Screen (both IE and Chrome), but when the browser is running from NetfliXBMC, it ignores all remote keys!!! And yes, I disables NetfliXBMC Control Utility. But it seems like it still somehow interfere with "LM Remote KeyMap"...
So, I need to make a remote work one way or the other: make NetfliXBMC Control Utility reliably recognize "Close" button, or disable it completely and use "LM Remote KeyMap".
Please, help!
Thanks.

Messages In This Thread
Search empty? - by cgrey - 2014-01-11, 06:13
Not working on windows 7 - by dandiodati - 2014-02-26, 21:55
RE: [RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Inofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux) - by zr1000a1 - 2014-04-10, 18:50
Problems with this addon - by builderjer - 2014-11-30, 19:55
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Unofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux)7