[RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Unofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux)
(2014-04-06, 21:07)PapaJupe Wrote: After selecting my profile (which it DOES list the profiles of my account), I get the below screenshot:

Line "13:54:25 T:7192" starts the error in the below log:

http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=167819

Since it keeps seeming to be some "permissions error," I'm curious--is there a config file in the add-on appdata directory, that caches my credentials for Netflix? I'm curious--the only way I'm able to view my account credentials (to see if they're accurate) is in the configuration screen of NetfliXBMC, in XBMC. Obviously I can see how my email is going across, but the password is all asterixed out. I remember a previous poster to this forum having to type in his credentials with the add-on's "soft-keyboard," because it kept adding a character or something to his password when he typed it in? I've tried the soft-keyboard, laptop keyboard, copy/paste, etc., all to no avail at this point.

I got nothing. I was having the problem you described before and that process worked for me.

I'll see if I can figure anything else out, but I'm not confident in the likelihood of my success

Messages In This Thread
Search empty? - by cgrey - 2014-01-11, 06:13
Not working on windows 7 - by dandiodati - 2014-02-26, 21:55
RE: [RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Inofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux) - by b33bl3br0x - 2014-04-11, 00:56
Problems with this addon - by builderjer - 2014-11-30, 19:55
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Unofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux)7