[RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Unofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux)
(2014-04-19, 15:30)rmrende Wrote:
(2014-04-16, 01:57)rmrende Wrote:
(2014-04-14, 15:56)rmrende Wrote: I am using a proxy, adfreetime. I am not sure if it supports SSL but will look into it. I will also test with this newer version and without using the proxy and report back with the progress.

Thanks!

I disabled the proxy and it worked. Looks like a great plugin! Anyone able to get it working using adfreetime?

Also, once in the browser I am trying to use my remote to control it but basically it just takes me out of XBMC and into the browser. I am using safari as it seems the newest version of Silverlight does not support chrome for OSX. You mention that I need cliclick, I downloaded it but am not really sure what needs to be done with it. I just want to be able with my remote to get back into XBMC after it takes me out.

Any help is greatly appreciated. Great plugin!

I was able to get my remote to work how I want it too without using CLICLICK. However the issue I am having is that silverlight decided to not support chrome on osx for their latest update. So if I use chrome every time it will show that the silverlight plugin is out of date and I can either update or run this time. I know chrome supports start up switches to make it so it doesn't check for updates but is there a way with chrome launcher to add these switches?

Also if anyone has gotten adfreetime proxy to work with this I would love to hear how.

Opened a ticket with adfreetime and it turns out they don't support ssl. Is there any other way to get this working?

Messages In This Thread
Search empty? - by cgrey - 2014-01-11, 06:13
Not working on windows 7 - by dandiodati - 2014-02-26, 21:55
RE: [RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Inofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux) - by rmrende - 2014-04-19, 20:14
Problems with this addon - by builderjer - 2014-11-30, 19:55
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Unofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux)7