[RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Unofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux)
Hi,

this surely is a great add-on for XBMC, I would like to express my gratitude for it. Using the control utility, I'm able to return to XBMC (IIRC by using the 'BrowserBack' command that is mapped to my remote's back-button).

However (there's always a catch, isn't there?), I'm having a hard time getting my MCE remote (of the 'ehome' variety) to pause/play my video. I used ShowKey to tell me which commands are sent, and I see these two below:

WM_APPCOMMAND 46: Begin playing at the current position
WM_APPCOMMAND 47: Pause

KeyShow doesn't provide the xml to be changed/added in the config file, I guess because the commands are different.

Is there a way to make this remote control's play/pause buttons work for netflixbmc? (They work great in xbmc itself by the way)

I ran a search on this thread for 'WM_APPCOMMAND' and 'ehome' but that yields no results...

Alternatively: I'm actually using a Logitech Harmony remote that 'mimmicks' the MCE remote, so if there is a way to get play/pause to work with some Logitech Harmony-trick, I'd be very interested to hear about it.

Thanks a lot!

***EDIT***

I stumbled upon an add-on called MCERemote, I'm currently trying to get that to work. Seems to be developed for exactly this purpose though, so I have high hopes...

***EDIT 2***
MCERemote does the job.

Messages In This Thread
Search empty? - by cgrey - 2014-01-11, 06:13
Not working on windows 7 - by dandiodati - 2014-02-26, 21:55
RE: [RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Inofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux) - by ResidentRetard - 2014-04-23, 13:29
Problems with this addon - by builderjer - 2014-11-30, 19:55
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Unofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux)7