[RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Unofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux)
(2014-04-13, 22:28)AddonScriptorDE Wrote: Hi,
found time to fix some stuff. Also added webremote support.

v1.2.6:
- Fixed login problem
- Fixed gotham message bug
- Some other small fixes
- Added remote/webcontrol support

On the last pages, some of you had problems with netflix_utility and xbmc.log file. I don't know why it's locked. It does not access it.
To solve it, exit the browser via the mapped key instead of just using ALT+F4 (else the utility keeps running).

Some also still had problems with dns/vpn. Have you tried the "locale" thing?

(2014-04-12, 20:50)rmrende Wrote: Has anyone else had this problem?
Looks like you have problems with ssl. Are you using a proxy? If so, it must support ssl.

To all other users:
If your problem is still present, just repost it (with detailed infos please). If i find enough time, i'll try to help...

Webremote:
The webremote stuff must be activated via the addon settings. Under linux, you need to have xdotool installed. Under OSX, you'll need cliclick.
For now, the controls are not mappable. Here is a list of all current implemented controls:
Code:
Play/Pause : ACTION_SELECT_ITEM
Seek backward : ACTION_MOVE_LEFT
Seek forward : ACTION_MOVE_RIGHT
Volume Up : ACTION_MOVE_UP
Volume Down : ACTION_MOVE_DOWN
Close Browser: ACTION_SHOW_INFO | ACTION_SHOW_GUI | ACTION_STOP | ACTION_PARENT_DIR | ACTION_PREVIOUS_MENU | KEY_BUTTON_BACK
For me, only some action IDs worked to close the browser. You can view all available actions IDs here. Also try some other IDs yourself manually. Maybe i'll add some mapping solutions later.
If you have the webremote thing enabled, but you exit via the normal remote, you'll have to hit any key before you are able to control xbmc again...

Greetings,
asde

Can anyone explain WebRemote to me a little more? I'm very interested in trying this addon, but my whole family uses the XBMCRemote app on iOS, so we can't configure a physical remote for it. I also use the web interface to control XBMC on occasion, so that would be an option. I keep a laptop next to my couch. So what does WebRemote allow you to do? How does it work? Any other info??

Thanks!

Messages In This Thread
Search empty? - by cgrey - 2014-01-11, 06:13
Not working on windows 7 - by dandiodati - 2014-02-26, 21:55
RE: [RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Inofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux) - by jbeige - 2014-05-20, 17:41
Problems with this addon - by builderjer - 2014-11-30, 19:55
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Unofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux)7