[RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Unofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux)
Hi

I just want to say that this is an absolutely awesome extension that makes watching Netflix in XBMC a breeze and a pleasure. And I know that is not an easy thing to accomplish, since creating any kind of unofficial Netflix app is usually quite hard because of the DRM, Silverlight etc.

I especially like using this extension with IE 11 in Windows 8.1, as this transition is a lot smoother between XBMC and the browser - it starts up in full screen mode directly, and I *think* it is actually using Netflix's HTML 5 player that they have been working on with Microsoft. It almost looks like it is running directly in XBMC, you can't easily tell the stream is being shown in a full-screen browser window.

I have one problem though, the remote key mappings do not seem to work for me in IE11. For example, I have mapped the Play/Pause key to the play button on my MCE remote, which in reality sends a Ctrl+P keyboard shortcut. In Chrome this works fine to pause/resume the Netflix stream, but in IE11 this brings up the Print dialog!

Is there a way to get the key control utility working correctly for IE11 (i.e. bypass the built-in IE keyboard shortcuts)? I am willing to get my hands dirty and help debug/write some code if that will help as well...

Messages In This Thread
Search empty? - by cgrey - 2014-01-11, 06:13
Not working on windows 7 - by dandiodati - 2014-02-26, 21:55
RE: [RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Inofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux) - by rikoe - 2014-05-21, 13:17
Problems with this addon - by builderjer - 2014-11-30, 19:55
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Unofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux)7