[RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Unofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux)
I just returned to this plugin after when it was first released and I couldn't get it to work. It seems to works pretty well now on OSX with Chrome (and cclick). Yeah!

I normally use my apple remote for XBMC but when using this plugin I switch to Rowmote on my iPhone so I can control Netflix. The one issue I have is when I quit Chrome with Rowmote it "sort of" returns to XBMC, but not fully; meaning that the dock is still visible and Apple Remote clicks don't work. In order to regain function I have to switch to another app (usually Finder) and then back to XBMC. This can all be done on the Rowmote app but takes several additional clicks. I was wondering if there was a cleaner solution available or if anyone had any tips to make a more streamlined transition back to XBMC.

Much thanks to the dev of this plugin for great work! If only we could get a proper Netflix plugin from Netflix itself now that we have binary add ons.

Slightly related question: since there is seemingly a browser requirement to get Netflix to work properly could a plugin integrate a open source web browser like Webkit as a workaround?

Messages In This Thread
Search empty? - by cgrey - 2014-01-11, 06:13
Not working on windows 7 - by dandiodati - 2014-02-26, 21:55
RE: [RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Inofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux) - by desepticon - 2014-06-08, 22:20
Problems with this addon - by builderjer - 2014-11-30, 19:55
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Unofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux)7