[RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Unofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux)
(2014-08-12, 05:05)Devo7v Wrote:
(2014-08-12, 00:47)Frozin Wrote: got it working finally YAY, but only thing is there is no sound when using chrome launcher to launch chrome :/ however there is sound when on desktop so, time to find a fix Wink
I had the same problem and found that XBMC was "holding" on to the sound output while it is open. Try going into the system settings, sounds, and change "keep sound alive" from whatever it is set to, to 0. This worked for me using hdmi output to an Onkyo receiver. I hope it helps you because it took me a few weeks to figure out why silverlight kept throwing up audio errors when loading Netflix.

That is indeed the solution for the no sound problem. Also you will off course need a correct .asound.conf file which will set the correct soundcard to default.
I noticed that sound is still stereo in Netflix, that's a shame as it was the whole reason I switched from pipelight to HTML5...
In the meanwhile I just changed my asound.conf file to upmix the sound to multiple speakers as a temp solution.

Messages In This Thread
Search empty? - by cgrey - 2014-01-11, 06:13
Not working on windows 7 - by dandiodati - 2014-02-26, 21:55
RE: [RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Inofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux) - by User 224999 - 2014-08-12, 06:33
Problems with this addon - by builderjer - 2014-11-30, 19:55
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Unofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux)7