[RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Unofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux)
(2014-08-12, 23:38)Frozin Wrote: This is frustrating now... I have netflix working on desktop but when using netflixbmc it asks for the silverlight plugin :/ I went to the advance tab and turned off silverlight. I can't understand why it isn't work now.

Not sure if this will help, but I had to change the user-agent that was hard-coded in the netflixbmc app. I didn't think the chrome --user-agent command line switch worked anymore, but it does on my system. It's in ~/.xbmc/addons/plugin.video.netflixbmc/default.py (search for userAgent).

Also make sure you have a custom launcher script that's opening the right program (google-chrome-unstable, or google-chrome-beta).

I figured out why "next page" wasn't working for me in the genre lists. The source makes requests to /api/shakti/wigenre to retrieve next page listings, which was giving me a 404 error. I went into netflix with firebug and looked at the urls they were using and they were hitting /api/shakti/6b2486c2/wigenre. I added a snippet to insert that 6b2... bit in the url and it works fine now. Not sure why it would work for some and not others though, unless it's some netflix trickery Smile

Messages In This Thread
Search empty? - by cgrey - 2014-01-11, 06:13
Not working on windows 7 - by dandiodati - 2014-02-26, 21:55
RE: [RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Inofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux) - by jdwilliams19 - 2014-08-12, 23:43
Problems with this addon - by builderjer - 2014-11-30, 19:55
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Unofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux)7