[RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Unofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux)
(2014-09-21, 03:41)AddonScriptorDE Wrote: v1.3.1:
- Added more personal stuff to Suggestions
- Fixed Suggestions for multi-profile accounts
- Fixed bug with empty search results
- Readded support for IExplorer (HTML5 only supported in combination with Win 8.1)
- Added notification to inform users about new HTML5 Player / required Chrome version
- Webremote: changed xdotool key-definitons
- Improved downloading of tmdb content

(2014-09-20, 00:33)mr.willem Wrote: I don't know if anyone else is expecting the problem that audio is not working on Linux (xbmc, ALSA) but to suspend the audio I made a small workaround last night in the code of the plugin.
(2014-09-20, 01:06)kubax Wrote: still can't get audio from my videos. The interesting thing here is, that when i start chrome with xpra (X window redirection) i get sound over HDMI when i head over to netflix and start streaming a movie on my wifes notebook.
You can try turning "Keep audio device alive" off via "Settings->System->Audio Output".
This would be a solution in my case but not a good one because then I don't here any gui sounds at all. This is because my AV receiver probably takes to long to recognize that some audio signal is played.

Messages In This Thread
Search empty? - by cgrey - 2014-01-11, 06:13
Not working on windows 7 - by dandiodati - 2014-02-26, 21:55
RE: [RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Unofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux) - by mr.willem - 2014-09-21, 22:04
Problems with this addon - by builderjer - 2014-11-30, 19:55
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Unofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux)7