[RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Unofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux)
(2014-09-24, 10:02)Tinellus Wrote: I've tried openbox and compiz (as it's the windowmanager I'm using in the gnome sessions) in the script.sh.

As I said, that's not the problem since everything's working fine when directly running chrome launcher (or launching just the script for that matter)

FYI, I have another computer (laptop) with the exact same settings and there it's not happening...(!) I even tried copying the NetfliXBMC default.py and script.sh files from the laptop to the HTPC system... no avail...

Thanks anyway, though

Hi Tinellus,
Did you got your system to work?
I have a similar issue (screen going black with no way to go back to XBMC).
But mine is strange: sometimes I won't have the issue when exiting Chrome and everything will be fine and sometime I will have this black screen. It might happen after closing Chrome twice, like it can happen after 10 times.
I am running XBMC 13.2 in openbox (Ubuntu 14.04) with the script. No issues at all using just chrome launcher.
This has to do with the latest update and switching to a newer version of Chrome and using HTML5. I never had an issue before.

Messages In This Thread
Search empty? - by cgrey - 2014-01-11, 06:13
Not working on windows 7 - by dandiodati - 2014-02-26, 21:55
RE: [RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Unofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux) - by SamBotte - 2014-10-02, 04:00
Problems with this addon - by builderjer - 2014-11-30, 19:55

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Unofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux)7
This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.