[RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Unofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux)
Never mind I realized the local changes i made to call lirc broke the profile and login stuff.

My bad :-(

(2014-11-25, 12:29)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2014-11-25, 12:10)JasonPell Wrote: Is the plugin supposed to auto log me into chrome or is it expected that I would need to logon manually and make sure to save my logon details in chrome so I won't be prompted again.

(2014-11-25, 12:10)JasonPell Wrote: Is the plugin supposed to auto log me into chrome or is it expected that I would need to logon manually and make sure to save my logon details in chrome so I won't be prompted again.

Also when I enable multi profile I still get prompted in chrome to choose a profile so I can't choose profile in xbmc and have it applied in chrome.

Is that expected limitation.

I am using unblock-us.com so maybe the logon stuff is broken here.

I note in the plugin its doing a get query passing in username and password. I was amazed Netflix supports such a mechanism as usually its bad form to login via a gethod

You still have to login Chrome yourself and save the credentials, after that doing one time it should always work.
Is that mentioned in this thread by the plugin author?

Messages In This Thread
Search empty? - by cgrey - 2014-01-11, 06:13
Not working on windows 7 - by dandiodati - 2014-02-26, 21:55
RE: [RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Unofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux) - by JasonPell - 2014-11-25, 12:29
Problems with this addon - by builderjer - 2014-11-30, 19:55
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Unofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux)7