[RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Unofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux)
(2014-11-26, 18:47)HenryFord Wrote: probably something that was cleared up earlier - however, when using the modded version I get the following error:
Code:
ImportError: No module named requests

Okay, I just went ahead and installed the requests package into the side-packages directory under system/python/lib - this has worked out. Was this expected to be happening or should the requests package be available by default?

When I first changed it over to requests, quite frankly I was surprised it just worked for me as requests is normally a separately installed module. I'm not sure how I ended up with a copy of it, although looking now I see in my ~/.xbmc/addons folder I've got a script.module.requests which I'm guessing came in as a dependency of some other package. I should probably look into how to add that dep to this module now.

(2014-11-26, 18:47)HenryFord Wrote: One thing isn't working though - the "Viewing Activity"-Section for TV Shows (it works for movies!). I get the following error:
Code:
ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
- NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
Error Type: <type 'exceptions.KeyError'>
Error Contents: (u'\xeb',)
File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Kodi\system\python\Lib\urllib.py", line 1288, in quote
return ''.join(map(quoter, s))
KeyError: (u'\xeb',)

I'm not too sure about this one, mine works in both Movies and Tv Shows. I suspect from the error (a unicode char) there's something in your history with that unicode char in the name that's tripping up the script. It could help if you went to your viewing history on the normal netflix site and saved a copy of the html, maybe look for titles with international chars in the name.
alelec kodi repo, hosting my binary addons not eligible for the official repo .
netflix, sbs ondemand, webdriver etc.

http://kodi.alelec.net/

Messages In This Thread
Search empty? - by cgrey - 2014-01-11, 06:13
Not working on windows 7 - by dandiodati - 2014-02-26, 21:55
RE: [RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Unofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux) - by corona - 2014-11-29, 00:49
Problems with this addon - by builderjer - 2014-11-30, 19:55

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Unofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux)7
This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.