[RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Unofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux)
(2014-11-30, 20:07)Justintoxicated Wrote:
(2014-11-30, 13:39)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2014-11-30, 13:32)Justintoxicated Wrote: So I got this working on 13.2, well somewhat anyways. When I try to play TV shows I get a script error. Movies seem to play fine though using chrome plugin. "My List" and "Viewing Activity" do not seem to work for movies or TV. Anyone know why I get script errors when trying to view tv shows? Without that working I'm still going to need to buy a dedicated device Sad

There are currently some issues with the add-on, we're waiting (and hoping) for the author, AddonScripterDE to fix those.
In the meanwhile several users have published some DIY fixes in this forum and member corona and myself provided a modded version.
Are you using one of the modded versions with the fixes ?

I can't get your modded version to install I get an installation failed error. I'm on windows 7 if that matters. Oh, and your version and corornas both fail to install. Where is the log located?

Are there steps I need to take prior to installing your version? I tried both installing over and removing the old version from within xbmc.

I mean I see the source file under the plugin, but I'm not familiar with python. If I want to make some changes how to I re-compile and zip it back up? (I'm a java dev that has never played with python)

Did you install it by going to addons --> install add-on from zip ?

What error does it say why the install fails ?
Logfile is in c:\users\USERNAME\appdata\roaming\xbmc\xbmc.log

Python is compiled runtime so no need to compile it yourself...

I have the add-on working myself on both ubuntu and windows boxes...
Just install, configure credentials and go...

Messages In This Thread
Search empty? - by cgrey - 2014-01-11, 06:13
Not working on windows 7 - by dandiodati - 2014-02-26, 21:55
RE: [RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Unofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux) - by User 224999 - 2014-11-30, 21:01
Problems with this addon - by builderjer - 2014-11-30, 19:55
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Unofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux)7