[RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Unofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux)
Code:
17:41:49 T:3692   ERROR: CAESinkDirectSound::Initialize: Failed to create the DirectSound device  with error DSERR_NODRIVER, trying the default device.
17:41:49 T:3692   ERROR: CAESinkDirectSound::Initialize: Failed to create the default DirectSound device with error DSERR_NODRIVER.
17:41:49 T:5044  NOTICE: Thread AESinkNull start, auto delete: false
17:41:50 T:2752  NOTICE: Thread JobWorker start, auto delete: true
17:41:50 T:5684  NOTICE: Thread LanguageInvoker start, auto delete: false
17:41:50 T:3440  NOTICE: Thread JobWorker start, auto delete: true
17:41:50 T:5684  NOTICE: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--
17:41:50 T:5140  NOTICE: Thread RSSReader start, auto delete: false
17:42:04 T:5840  NOTICE: Thread BackgroundLoader start, auto delete: false
17:42:30 T:3440   ERROR: XFILE::CFile::Delete - Error deleting file C:\Users\Crystalstar\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.video.netflixbmc\resources\NetfliXBMC_Utility.exe
17:42:30 T:3440   ERROR: XFILE::CFile::Delete - Error deleting file special://home/addons/plugin.video.netflixbmc/resources/NetfliXBMC_Utility.exe
17:42:30 T:3440   ERROR: Could not read addon description of plugin.video.netflixbmc
17:42:30 T:3440   ERROR: XFILE::CFile::Delete - Error deleting file C:\Users\Crystalstar\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.video.netflixbmc\resources\NetfliXBMC_Utility.exe
17:42:30 T:3440   ERROR: XFILE::CFile::Delete - Error deleting file special://home/addons/plugin.video.netflixbmc/resources/NetfliXBMC_Utility.exe
17:42:30 T:2564  NOTICE: Thread BackgroundLoader start, auto delete: false

Ahh that's right compiled at runtime. I'll try hard deleting these files.

Had to restart to delete those files, something was holding onto them.

Code:
18:10:40 T:3376   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.NameError'>
                                            Error Contents: global name 'country' is not defined
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Users\Crystalstar\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.video.netflixbmc\default.py", line 1076, in <module>
                                                listSeasons(name, url, thumb)
                                              File "C:\Users\Crystalstar\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.video.netflixbmc\default.py", line 397, in listSeasons
                                                content = getSeriesInfo(seriesID)
                                              File "C:\Users\Crystalstar\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.video.netflixbmc\default.py", line 496, in getSeriesInfo
                                                url = "http://api-global.netflix.com/desktop/odp/episodes?languages="+language+"&forceEpisodes=true&routing=redirect&video="+seriesID+"&country="+country
                                            NameError: global name 'country' is not defined
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--
18:10:40 T:2128   ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://plugin.video.netflixbmc/?mode=listSeasons&name=Futurama&thumb=C%3a%5cUsers%5cCrystalstar%5cAppData%5cRoaming%5cXBMC%5cuserdata%5caddon_data%5cplugin.video.netflixbmc%5ccache%5ccovers%5c70153380.jpg&url=70153380
18:10:40 T:2128   ERROR: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(plugin://plugin.video.netflixbmc/?mode=listSeasons&name=Futurama&thumb=C%3a%5cUsers%5cCrystalstar%5cAppData%5cRoaming%5cXBMC%5cuserdata%5caddon_data%5cplugin.video.netflixbmc%5ccache%5ccovers%5c70153380.jpg&url=70153380) failed
TV shows still does not work

Not really sure how to fix it, how is country being defined? Looks like this code is splitting a locale (like en_us) to parse the country from the language.

Code:
if len(language.split("-"))>1:
    country = language.split("-")[1]

Can I just add EN_US for the language in the addon.xml ?

edit: ok I extracted the zip, and changed the addon.xml language to EN_US, saved it and created a new zip. But when I try to install that zip I get an error that the structure is not correct.
What now?

update: ok, so I guess i can't modify the package, but I can modify the files after they are installed, so I tried adding en_us to the addon.xml's <language> tag but it still failed to parse the country from the string split (I imagine this woks same as java), so instead I hard coded country = "us" and that got it past the script error. However now when I go to play something I get the working wheel and nothing happens.

Code:
ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://plugin.video.netflixbmc/?mode=playVideoMain&url=70140691
18:37:19 T:4344   ERROR: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(plugin://plugin.video.netflixbmc/?mode=playVideoMain&url=70140691) failed
Not sure what the problem is there.

update: took corona's copy and made the hard coded language change and it appears to be working.

Messages In This Thread
Search empty? - by cgrey - 2014-01-11, 06:13
Not working on windows 7 - by dandiodati - 2014-02-26, 21:55
Problems with this addon - by builderjer - 2014-11-30, 19:55
RE: [RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Unofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux) - by Justintoxicated - 2014-12-01, 03:48
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Unofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux)7