[RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Unofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux)
(2014-12-02, 10:45)marcelveldt Wrote: This is great work guys, very nice.
I'll take a look at the github tonight when I'm at home but it's looking good.

Maybe there's no need for my changes to be applied I guess because the changes from Jasonpell look much better to me :-)
I will install this version tonight and see what I find...

As you guys might know I'm also helping with development of the MediaBrowser add-on.
We have a XBMC repository set up. If you guys want I can ask if we can use the repo for the netflix add-on too.
That way users don't have to mess with zipfiles, just install the repo-addon and ready to go and receive the updates...
Or do you have any ideas on setting up a custom xbmc repo ?

BTW: I saw that the code was forked from AddonscriporDE's github but I think that's really old stuff, the latest version of his addon was 1.3.4 and the one on Github is 1.2.6 last modified 8 months ago. This is missing features like the suggested lists, add to library etc.
Or did you also merge the code from version 1.3.4 in it ?

Its got the latest google code stuff too. Plus all the fixes and request stuff from Corona. All i have contributed is a way to launch chrome on linux without chrome launcher.

As for the repo as Corona has the primary repo. So it's his call. Ideally users need to start installing from corona repo
However there is still dep on chrome launcher for windows and osx.

With my PR we can get rid of chrome launcher for Linux

Messages In This Thread
Search empty? - by cgrey - 2014-01-11, 06:13
Not working on windows 7 - by dandiodati - 2014-02-26, 21:55
Problems with this addon - by builderjer - 2014-11-30, 19:55
RE: [RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Unofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux) - by JasonPell - 2014-12-02, 12:38
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Unofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux)7