[RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Unofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux)
(2014-12-02, 13:17)corona Wrote: What does it take to submit releases to your repos, is it automated or is it a case of email package to admin once we're up and running? I've got no problem setting up my own repo, but I also like the idea of consolidation of repos in general.

I kept the code forked from his original github one to preserve history and make it easier for others to have pull requests from forks etc. I used git-svn however to pull in all the change history from the googlecode svn up to 1.3.4 before adding my changes, so it's all up to date.

I have direct access to the repo so for me it's just a matter of replacing the zipfile and addon.xml and the rest is automated.
If you're interested I'll ask the other devs if it's okay the host the addon there.
Other possibility is just submit the addon to the official xbmc repo, but we need approval of addonscriptor for that.

OK, nice thing about the merges, all history is kept and all changes applied.
Also I really like Jasonpell's changes so good thing to apply his PR.
I'll do a PR for my changes later today, basically it's now only a translation and some small change to mark items watched if playing from the library directly (strm approach). I had also modded things to get rid of chromelauncher but Jasonpell did a much better job with this so I suggest to use his approach.

Messages In This Thread
Search empty? - by cgrey - 2014-01-11, 06:13
Not working on windows 7 - by dandiodati - 2014-02-26, 21:55
Problems with this addon - by builderjer - 2014-11-30, 19:55
RE: [RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Unofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux) - by User 224999 - 2014-12-02, 13:25
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Unofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux)7