[RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Unofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux)
(2014-12-13, 03:32)corona Wrote: I've just added my latest changes to github, they need some more testing before I push to repo though.

This implements the canned chrome user-data-dir just for netflixbmc plugin, with updates to chrome launcher plugin to support. It's enabled by a setting in advanced setting page, which is currently on by default.
I really think it's fine to keep the chrome launcher plugin separate, I've got it listed as a dependency of netflixbmc so it should get installed automatically. Unless people have chrome installed in a custom location you should never have to configure the plugin separately.
I've got plans to use it elsewhere soon too...

This means my chrome control extension is installed automatically, and there's an option in the plugin settings page to launch the keybinding settings page of the extension directly. You'll still need a keyboard/mouse to change them and cmd-q / alt-f4 to exit chrome from that page, I haven't added keyboard controls to it yet.

I was also able to figure out how to inject cookies straight into chrome before launch, so that should hopefully make a permanent fix to needing to login to netflix separately in chrome.

Feel free to test it, once I've had a chance to test it on my multiple live systems I'll push it to repo.

Will IE continue to be supported as it is now? Will the keyboard controls stay the same?

Messages In This Thread
Search empty? - by cgrey - 2014-01-11, 06:13
Not working on windows 7 - by dandiodati - 2014-02-26, 21:55
Problems with this addon - by builderjer - 2014-11-30, 19:55
RE: [RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Unofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux) - by damonbrodie - 2014-12-14, 00:57

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Unofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux)7
This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.