make xbmc use foldernames when scarping tvshow
I cant find the option to make xbmc to use foldernames instead of file names to scrape tvshows.

I got firefly/s01e01/gibberish.rar01.. rar.02 etc etc

I need xbmc to scrape the seasonnumber from the folder not the file which I suspect it tries to do because it doesnt scrape anything. All I get is an empty tvshow. Xbmc can do that for movies when content is set to movies.. but not tvshows when content is set to tvshows. Renaming the files is out of the question cause its a scene release.

Its the reavers release btw im sure alot of you have that particular release. How did you solve this issue?
afaik its not possible. and I really doubt its a scene release with that kind of file naming,
Its not named gibberish litterately :p

rv-ff101-1080.rar

The tvshow Almost human however scapes just fine.. and that particular release I got has "not quite human" as filename, foldername is almost human... what gives lol? :p
The complete guide: http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Vid...s/TV_shows

See 4.3 to extract Season/Episode for out-of-ordinary naming scheme via regexp.
The regexp applies to the whole path, so you also extract from the folder name.
(2013-11-26, 19:06)Koying Wrote: The complete guide: http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Vid...s/TV_shows

See 4.3 to extract Season/Episode for out-of-ordinary naming scheme via regexp.
The regexp applies to the whole path, so you also extract from the folder name.

okey thx will look into it =)
I just add a tvshow.nfo in every folder with just an url to thetvdb.com. That makes sure every TV-show is scraped correctly.
I think all righthtinking people in this country are sick and tired of being told that ordinary, decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired.
(2013-11-27, 13:42)PH-SYM Wrote: I just add a tvshow.nfo in every folder with just an url to thetvdb.com. That makes sure every TV-show is scraped correctly.
That's fine for having XBMC detect the proper tv show, but the OP issue is to detect proper season/episode inside.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
make xbmc use foldernames when scarping tvshow0