"Resume from" on Recorded TV (on another client)?
Is it possible (on any PVR client) to resume from where you left off while viewing a recording in 'Recorded TV' on another device? Does XBMC make a note of the location like it does when watching something in the TV or Movie library? If so, in which database?

Currently, we are not able to do this in pvr.wmc and we are trying to figure out if it's something that needs to be built into our add-on or if it is a XBMC limitation. (Or just a matter of sharing another db through MySQL).

Thanks in advance!
The XBMC team, plug-in devs, skinners, etc. do this for us for FREE in their spare time because they want to. Think about that for a second before you start bitching...
There are features available in Gotham PVR API that let you get/set the resume point in the backend. There is an experimental release for NextPVR using it but I don't consider it fully multi-room aware at this point.

Martin
Live-TV PVR-Addon-XVDR in combination with an external VDR running vdr-plugin-xvdr does exactly what you want. Stop watching on client 1and then start watching on client 2 will come up with a question "start at beginning or "start at time xy".
@meikemoeller, Are the resume points dynamic in vdr? In NextPVR, if client 2 is already running I won't get any new start points right away, I typically need to reload them from the database.

Edit: It seems to display the backend resume point, but it uses the resume point at load.

Martin

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
"Resume from" on Recorded TV (on another client)?0